Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Why Stop?

(Jynx’s POV)

I snuggled closer to Gerard’s body it was cold in the room. Then it slowly dawned on me that I wasn’t still on the couch. I was in his bedroom and in his bed, I also noticed that my jeans weren’t on me. So I was in my boy shorts and a tank top in Gerard Ways bed. I blinked twice to see if I was going to wake up, but what sealed the deal that this wasn’t a dream was when Gerard’s arm snaked around my waist and pulled me closer against him then I already was. Unfortunately he also touched my bruise causing me to stiffen and wake him.

“Are you okay?” he asked alarm in his voice, “When you fell asleep during the movie I carried you in here, I just thought that you would sleep better in a bed. I figured since I’d already seen you pretty much naked you wouldn’t mind my taking your jeans off.” I smiled. He thought that he had offended me.

“I’m fine with all of that Gee, you just squeezed the bruise.” He got this look like he was really mad, but quickly covered it up. “Really don’t worry about them, hey can I borrow something to wear. I mean a shirt or something?”

“If it means you’re getting up soon no,” I smiled at him.

“We can’t spend all day in bed,” I said.

“On the contrary I think we can and we should.”

“No…” He brushed his lips across mine and I slowly leaned back trying to break the kiss, but he just followed till he was leaning over me. His body covered mine and I realized that he was only wearing boxers. I could feel his desire for me on my thigh. I tried not to panic. I wasn’t lying when I said I was a virgin. His lips moved to kiss along my jaw line and a shudder went through my body as he started sucking and kissing my neck. Stopping to nibble in certain places. “Gerard,” I said in a shaky voice.

“I will only go as far as you let Me,” he said moving his hand under my shirt. I arched my back, I suddenly needed our bodies to be closer.

“Gerard, please stop,” I begged not quite sure if I meant it. I heard a throaty laugh come from him. I knew it was right for him to stop, but I wasn’t so sure that I wanted him to anymore. His hazel eyes met my brown ones.

“Are you sure Sugar?” He said, moving his hand down toward my boy shorts and playing with the elastic at the top. My mouth went dry and I tried to keep my thoughts together.

“Think. Why were you stopping him again?” I thought to myself. Then I nodded my head. “Gerard…” He smiled and kissed me one more time. Then got off of me and leaned back onto his side of the bed.

“Help yourself to the closet, I need to go take a cold shower.” I felt bad for stopping him. I mean he seemed like a nice enough guy. I was really starting to fall for him, but we had only known each other a short time and really nice guys don’t always stay really nice. I just didn’t want to end up like my mother, single raising a kid alone at the age of 19. I couldn’t see myself that way. The only person who really understood that about me was Robbi. I watched him get out of the bed and go into the attached bathroom and close the door. Then I heard the water start running.

I trust Gerard a lot, but not enough to sleep with him. At least not yet, I got out of bed and went over to his closet. I looked at all his clothes, mostly black and a few white button down shirts. He also had a lot of T-shirts. I choose a black button down shirt. I pulled it on over my tank top and slipped into my jeans. I also found my socks tucked neatly into my shoes. I pulled them on and headed into the kitchen. I was hoping that Robbi was awake. She knew where I would go when I woke up, strait to the kitchen. I needed to talk to her about what had just happened with Gerard. I didn’t wanna ruin what could happen with him and me, but I didn’t wanna rush it either. I knew that if Gerard wanted to he could have any one of millions of girls. The question in my head is how long would he wait for the one who he couldn’t have?

I almost jumped when I felt someone’s arms circle right above my waist. Purposefully missing my bruises.

“That shirt, never looked that good on me,” Gerard said kissing my neck. No ones touch had ever effected me the way his did, it was really starting to scare me. “You should flip that pancake, before you burn it,” he whispered letting me feel his breath on my ear. I flipped the pancake.

“Gerard you really gotta stop that,” I said seriously.

“But the look on your face when you get turned on is priceless.” He said pressing his body against me from behind. I leaned back against him. “Besides you’ve gotten to tease me every night since you started at the club, just returning the favor.” I smiled he was right. I gave him extra attention always making sure that when he left his jeans felt like they had shrunken a few sizes. “I won’t go too far, I promise. Not until you are ready,” he said as if reading my mind.

“Can you go wake the others and see if they want some food?” he left me and two minutes later Robbi came in with a huge smile on her face.

“So?” she said to me. I smiled.

“So what?”

“So am I the only virgin in this house?”

“I should be asking you that miss missy.” She blushed a little.

“Your past still holding you back…or should I say your mother’s past.”

“We just met,” I said.

“You’ve known each other for a long time now.”

“You’ve known who for a long time now?” Syn said coming in and wrapping his arms around Robbi’s shoulders.

“No one,” I gave Robbi the drop it we’ll talk about it later look.

“Wow, I just stumbled in on some major girl talk didn’t I?” he said to Robbi.

“It’s okay, do you guys want some of these pancakes?” I asked knowing that Robbi couldn’t resist pancakes. They both said yes and I finished cooking and slid them each plates. We all sat down and ate in the living room.

“So what are we doing today?” Syn asked.

“Well someone didn’t like my earlier suggestion,” Gerard said smiling at me. “So I figured we could either hang out here and vege-out in front of the TV or we could take these two lovely ladies out and show them how much fun New York can be.”

“I like the sound of that, how bout you Robbi?” I asked.

“What are we still doing here?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Read. Comment. Enjoy.