Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

I'm a Goner

I was glad that we had bought a change of clothes with us to the diner, since the actual plan had been for Jynx and Gerard to drop me off at home then head off to their date. Now as we walked into the living room I picked out a change of underwear and a t-shirt and thank goodness I have my yoga pants from last week still there in the bag.

“So,” I started, “are you going to tell me your real name?” I asked sitting down next to him on the couch. Jynx and Gee were making us popcorn and snacks for the movie.

A smile came over his face, “But you can look that up.”

“I know.” I smiled back, “But it wouldn't be fair in our little game.”

“True, it's Brian. “ He said.

I looked into his eyes that were partly hidden from the pimp hat he always seems to wear, “Well Brian it’s nice to meet you. I’m Robbi.” I held out my hand and he took it, but instead of shaking it he brought it to his lips and kissed it.

When he looked back into my eyes I felt a pull towards him and leaned in further. Our lips had just touched when we heard them coming in and the mood changed and he pulled back.

As Gerard and Jynx walked into the room I hopped up from my seat I said, “Hey, what happened to the popcorn?" I asked knowing Jynx only wanted to check up on me.

"We just wanted to know if there was anything else you guys wanted?" Gee covered for her. I smiled.

"Surprise us," I said, "Uh, Gee can I take a shower or something? I really need to get the glitter and stuff off me.”

“Sure there is a bathroom on this floor, third door on the right.”

I gave him a big grin, “Thanks Gee.”

“No problem Ann.” He said as I was leaving, but I turned back to him.

“Oh and Gee.”

“Yeah.”

“Robbi. The name’s Robbi.”

Now it was he his turn to smile, “Well no problem Robbi.”

I tried not to spend too much time in the shower so I quickly washed my hair allowing the natural curls to come back and washed my body clean of the club’s scent. I stepped out and dressed and then I came out after I toweled dried my hair. I figured that by time the movie was over that it would be dry.

As I walked out in my black yoga pants and black tee I put my stuff back in the bag and went to sit next to Brian I looked around the room and noticed that Jynx nor Gee were in the room, “Were are they?”

“They’re left to actually fix us something to eat.”

I let a smile touch my lips, “I want to ask you something.” I said to Syn as I turned my body into his.

He looked down at me, “What is it?”

“May I call you Syn?”

He let out a laugh, “Sure you can, but why?” He asked me in turn and so I told him the truth.

“Because you look like sin and I just want to indulge myself in you.”

I think I said the right thing because he soon leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. I could feel the chappy-ness of his lips against my soft ones and I realized the contrast between the both of us and it made me moan.

He took this as a sigh and then he licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth willingly. While we were kissing I tried to fight for dominance and he played along for a while letting my think that I was winning when he just took complete control.

I felt myself being lowered and him settle in-between my legs and I knew right then that he was the one I wanted to give my virginity to. His hand had somehow crept up my shirt and squeezed my breast.

I moaned again and grinded my hips against him when I heard someone clearing their throat. Breaking the kiss I looked up to see Jynx looking down at me like a mother who has caught her child having sex and I felt like that child, “Sorry?” I said more as a question than a statement.

After a while she just shock her head and handed me some covers and pillows, “Here.” She said.

“What are these for?” I asked.

“They are for when you go to sleep. You know you never last through late night movies.”

I got up and hugged her, “Thanks you know me too well.” And soon after she was right.

After Gee had finished the food he brought it into the living room and we ate and then he popped in the original Halloween. He and Jynx were on one couch all snug and I and Syn were on the other.

I was thankfully that he had comfortable couches and when you laid on them it was like being in bed, but what was I to say I was small so it would feel that way to me about the bed part.

I was watching the movie pressed into Syn’s side and he had his arm around me when I found out that Jynx was right once again. The last thing I remember seeing was the girl fall from looking back to see if Jason was behind her.

When I woke up in the morning I found that I was laying on top of Syn. I couldn’t help myself seeing Syn laying there like that in all his beauty. I couldn't help it so I leaned in and kissed him. I had just allowed my attraction to Syn take over me. I knew then that I was a goner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments people. They make us happy.