Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

You're A Slut

I was waiting with Syn in line for a seat in the Hard Rock Café in Times Square where we heard someone yell, “Brian!” When we turned to look we noticed that it was Matt and he was waving us over, “What are you guys doing here?” he asked us.

Syn brought me closer to him and said, “She was hungry and so had to feed my girl.” I got a tingling feeling when he said my girl.

Matt smiled at us, “Well sit with us.”

Syn looked down to me and I just nodded my head letting him know that it was cool. There was only one seat left and Syn sat down pulling me into his lap, “Can we do this?” I asked looking around for an extra chair some where.

“It’s cool if they say shit than we can handle it.”

I gave him a look like yeah right, but when a waitress came over with some menus she didn’t say anything to us. We all looked at them and soon after I put mine down and started to mess with the sugar packets.

“You’ve picked all ready?” Syn asked me.

“Yup, I sure did,” I answered. He just kissed my cheek and continued looking. Soon I felt like someone was staring at me and I shifted my eyes without turning my head to see that it was Zachy. I tried to ignore the feeling, but I couldn’t, “I’m going to the restroom.” The arm that Syn had wrapped around me he moved and I got up to go into the bathroom.

Getting up and walking to the restroom I let out a sigh. I couldn’t stand the constant looking and it was starting to well, scare me to say the least or just plain creeping me out. I did my business and washed my hands and splashed my face and then dried myself.

After I had dried myself I looked at my natural curls that were in a ponytail and took it down and shook my hair out. I hope that this would do the trick of hiding my face from him. I mean there was nothing special about me. I wasn’t the type to wear makeup. The only time I do wear makeup is when I’m at the club and I am not he wild and out girls like Lucky. Girls like Lucky ruined for the girls like me, Jynx, and Babs. No wonder why Zachy thought he could buy me.

And specking of the devil when I was walking to the table her and some of her friends had joined the table. I slowed my steps and watched as one girl tried to get cozy with Syn, but he brushed her off, “I don’t think my girl would like you on me. So its best if you just step off.” The girl humphed at him and he picked up a glass of beer that must have been delivered when I was in the bathroom.

Making my way back over there Syn grabbed me by the waist once I was close enough and pulled me back into his lap. From the looks of things this wasn’t going to be a nice friendly dinner, “I didn’t know what to get you so I got you water and a beer.” Syn said into my ear. I nodded my head as he pointed to the drinks.

When I reached for the beer I decided just on this one glass and just to sip it because knowing Syn he and his friends liked to drink and I wanted to be able to drive if push came to shove.

The waitress now came to the two tables that were now pushed up together and we all ordered. I ordered a creamy chucky potato and bacon soup with fries. While everyone ordered some type of burger, “babe is that going to fill you up?” Syn asked me.

I shifted a little to look at him, “If it doesn’t I just pick off your plate.” He smiled at me and once again kissed me on the cheek.

“So are you two together?” I heard an all too familiar voice ask.

I looked to see Lucky a.k.a Sam a.k.a the Bitch looking at me, but before I said anything Syn answered, “Yeah we are, why?”

A smile played on her lips, “Well she is a little young isn’t she?”

Syn smirked at her, “I like’em young.” This earned a smile from me and a snicker from Jimmy who was sitting on my right.

But this caused Matt to look up, “How old are you?”

I turned to look at him. There was a girl between him and Jimmy, “18, but I will be 19 in about a month.”

Matt nodded his head, “Well at least she’s legal.”

Conversation continued as the second round of drinks came around. I was still on my first one and I barely put a dent in it, “Awe what the matter? Baby can’t handle her drink?” Sam cooed.

I pushed my hair back and looked at her as I leaned into Syn, “it’s not that I can’t handle drinking, it’s the fact that I know that Syn likes to drink and I want to be sober so I can drive.” I felt his arms tighten around me as he pressed a kiss to my neck.

“Thanks, babe I was going to quite after this one.”

“No you go ahead. It’s okay.” He nodded his head and soon the waitress brought out the third round of drinks followed by the food.

Me and Syn ate off each others plates and he even tried to feed me once which I let him do. I wanted to see what everyone wanted to do for fun because I was tried of looking to my left and seeing Zachy and Sam make out. It was gross, “So what do you guys like to do?”

I looked around the tables. Syn and Jimmy looked at each and grinned, “DRINK!” The two said and then the was a chorus of hell yeahs or right on.

But instead of having it as a friendly convo Sam jumped in once again with her rude comments, “What does the baby like to do? Watch Barney? Take naps?”

I just gave her a smirk, “And what does the slut like to do? Lay on her back all day while some random guys fuck her senseless as they get a free ride?”

Johnny, Jimmy, and Matt who had been drinking their beers all chocked or spit out their drinks as they burst out laughing, “She got you there,” Johnny said as he pointed at Sam.

I could feel the laugh rumble through Syn body as he pressed his face into my neck, “Oh babe that was priceless.”

After she was teased for a while she just scrawled my way, but I didn’t pay her any attention. Soon we were done and I stretched.

“You ready to go to the hotel?” Syn whispered into my ear.

“Yeah,” I said and he squeezed my hips and I stood up followed by him. he pulled out a $50 and tossed it on the table and then we all said good bye.

I was glad I didn’t have to deal with Zachy that much except for the occasional staring, but I did have to deal with Sam; other than that the day was fun.

I drove us to the hotel even though Syn didn’t have that much to drink, but he thought it was a good idea if I drove.

Once at the hotel we checked in and I wrote Jynx telling her I was okay and that I was here and left it at the front desk. With the bellhop carrying our bags we made our way to the very top floor where four pent house suites were and went in.

After tipping the bellhop Syn turned to me as I took off my jacket. He slowly walked over to me and continued to walk once he was in front of me causing me to back up and fall onto the bed. Soon he was one top of me and kissing me. I felt my body tremble as he slipped his hand up my shirt and his tongue enter my mouth. I wondered if this was the night I was going to lose my virginity or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!