Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Creepy

(Jynx’s POV)

I tried to move closer to Gerard only the more I moved. The more apparent it became that no one was in the bed with me. I heard someone snickering from across the room and opened my eyes to see, the rest of My Chemical Romance standing at the bottom of the bed.

“Uh hi?” I said pulling the covers tighter around me.

“So you’re Gerard’s girl?” Frank said.

“I…”

“Yeah she is and I thought I told you guys to leave her alone and wait for me outside.” Gerard said coming out of the bathroom dressed in street clothes.

“Hey she woke up on her own.” Ray said.

“How would you like to wake up with four men watching you sleep?” he came over to the my side of the bed and kissed me.

“Ewww she probably has morning breath.” Bob said.

“Why don’t you come and check,” I said as Gerard broke the kiss.

“Bob you better not take a step in this direction.” Gerard said. I just smiled “Babe I gotta head off to the studio some of the tracks got erased by a certain clumsy guitarist.” he said motioning to Frank. Frank just shrugged. “I don’t know how long I’ll be gone but the rooms yours till tomorrow if you wanna stay another night.”

“I have to work tonight anyways so I’ll see you whenever.” I said trying not to pressure him into setting another time to see me. He smiled.

“I’ll come get you after you get off work okay. We’ll go to the diner or if you tired I’ll just take you home.” he didn’t really wait for my answer he just kissed me and got up to leave. I watched them leave then got up and went to take a shower. After my shower I got dressed and called over to Syn and Robbi’s room. I told Robbi to meet me down in the lobby and we would have a girls morning out then go to work. She said okay. I packed up my bag quickly and then carried it down to the lobby and took a seat to wait for Robbi to come down.

“I’ll see you later babe,” Syn said kissing Robbi and handing her bag to her. He kissed her on the cheek and then waved to me. She watched with a goofy smile as he went back up to their room.

“So where did Gerard go?”

“He had something to do at the studio so he had to leave. He said that I could have stayed in the room another night if I wanted, but I knew we had to work tonight so I figure we should go home. How was dinner last night?”

“A little uncomfortable, but other than that cool. Some of his friends think I’m too young.”

“Oh screw them.” I said. “They’re just jealous. Come on lets go get some breakfast.”

“Zacky was there.” she said looking down at her feet.

“Why don’t you tell him. I mean Syn would probably kick the living hell out of him.”

“I know but they have been friends forever. I’m new to the group and it wouldn’t be fair for me to make him choose me or his friend.”

“Whatever, you promise me that if he pulls something like that again you’ll tell him cause If you don’t I will. They can’t just treat you any ole way.” she didn’t promise me though instead she just asked.

“So how did your dinner go?” I smiled.

“It was perfect. I won fifty bucks, but you should subtract the twenty that I lost.” she looked at me like I was crazy.

“How did you pull that off?”

“He challenged me to eat this huge burger and you know me and burgers. When I got down to the last bite he offered me fifty not to eat it. Of course I tried to anyway but couldn’t so when I spit it out he just paid me fifty.”

“Aww he’s so cute.”

“Yeah he is.” I said as we sat down to eat in Ihop. We didn’t stay there long, we ate quickly then headed home in a cab. We both knew that we had a long night ahead of us. “Oh I met the guys this morning.” I said. “Well they were at the hotel this morning.”

“Who the MCR guys?”

“Yeah, they already knew who I was. Well they know me as Sue and I didn’t tell them any different and neither did Gerard. They were pretty nice to me not that they had much time to be any other way.”

“I wish Syn’s friends were like that.”

“Not all of them were mean, right?”

“Yeah I know, but its just you know guys and their friends.”

“Yeah I know.”

“So how far did you and Gerard go last night? Did you finally put it on him?” she asked her mood and the subject changing suddenly.

“No,” I said with a laugh. “I don’t know. I’m just…You know once anything happens with him, he’ll disappear. I’ve seen it a million times back home and here.”

“Gerard isn’t like that though,”

“I’m sure those girls thought the same thing.” I said solemnly. “I’m going to enjoy him while I can and hold out as long as I can. I mean he’s really hard to resist.”

“Yeah I bet.” she said nudging me. “He seems to really like you. I’m sure you are just over reacting.”

“I’m sure I’m not.”

***************************************************************

We watched movies and talked until lunch then we ate and napped all afternoon knowing that we would be up till the early morning hours and that no one liked to see a tired stripper. We woke up around 9pm and headed over to the club.

As we walked in we both got our assignments. I had another private show and Robbi was to dance on the main stage. I changed into my costume a button down white shirt, with a plunging neck line and a pencil skirt that was far too short. I put on the fake glasses and the ridiculously high heels and headed to the orange room again. All that I could think of was seeing Gerard later. It was going to be nice to see him again. I know what a cliché not being able to go a few hours without missing him and we’ve only known each other a short time.

This time Michael came with me into the room. I wasn’t going to be stupid and take a chance of a repeat of last time. As I made my way into the room I realized just how possible that would have been. Jared sat in the same spot waiting for me to start dancing. Michael sat down across the room in the seat by the door.

“Hi Jynx,” Jared said.

“Jared, here my name is Sue and that’s all I’ll answer to.” I said as I started dancing.

“Fine Sue,” he said the name with loathing in his voice. “You didn’t go home last night or the night before.” I stopped dancing. “Tonight I want you to go straight home.”

“Whoa I don’t know who or what you think is going on here, but I don’t even know you. I will come and go as I please and you need to stay away from me from now on.” he looked over at Michael.

“Look you’ll learn to do as you are told and tonight after we leave here. I’m taking you out to dinner.”

“I’m sorry maybe you misheard me. I’m not going anywhere with you and you need to stay away from me.”

“You belong to me. I’ve known it since I met you that night at the party. You just need to get to know me and you can’t do that if you are hanging around with Gerard Way.” my eyes went wide.

“Michael,” I called him over to me. “Mr. Leto needs to leave now.” I turned and left the room as Michael escorted Jared out of the club. I walked back to Ruby’s office.

“Jynx was there a problem?” she asked when she saw me.

“He’s stalking me.” I said.

“Tell me the whole story,” I told her about everything he’d said to me.

“Ruby what am I going to do? He’s like really weird and the things he’s said to me are really freaking me out. Ruby he knows where me and Robbi live.”

“Calm down, first of all you are in trouble cause you know you aren’t supposed to go into private dances alone. I made to rules to keep you girls safe.” I looked down at my hands ashamed that I hadn’t followed the rules. “Aside from that you and Robbi can’t go back to that apartment. You have to find a new place as soon as possible until then do you have some other place you guys can stay?” Gerard immediately popped into my mind.

“Well at least for tonight I have a place we can go, after that I honestly don’t know. I’ll see what I can come up with.”

“He won’t be back inside the club and from now on when something like that happens you come to me right away. I wouldn’t have let you give another private dance with him.”

“Okay. I will.”

“You should finish out the rest of your night on the floor serving drinks. How are you getting to where you are staying?”

“Gerard’s coming to get me. I told him he’s not allowed in the club anymore so we don’t have to worry about that okay.” she smiled.

“Jynx I mean it, you have to be careful. Just cause he’s famous doesn’t mean he isn’t crazy.” I nodded. This was getting scary.