Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

No Fair

(Jynx’s POV)

I will never forget our first night at the club. It was the scariest and most exhilarating night of my life. I mean we have been working there for a month now and even though I still don’t love it I must admit the price is right and so is the company. I mean I’ve danced for half of Hollywood.

It amazes me. I got the chance to ask one of them one night why if they can get all the women they want do they come here? I can’t tell you who he is I was sworn to secrecy. Lets just say his initials are JT. Any way he said, that we weren’t hiding who we were. I mean we were strippers and they knew that if they gave us enough money that they could see us naked. Not like those gold diggers that make them fall in love with them only to have them fall apart at the end. After saying this he smacked my ass signaling that we were done and I walked away with five hundred dollars.

“Jynx your up in two minutes. Your favorite client is here tonight,” Lucy said. I smiled, Gerard Way has come in here at least once a week since I’ve been here. The girls always tease me, they say he’s only been here like once before I started here. I just smile and brush it off. I mean this isn’t Cinderella or any other fairytale. I mean as nice as it would be for him to like me. I think he just likes to see naked women just like everyone else. I slipped on my fake glasses, tonight I was a school girl. I walked out onto the stage, after the second time I danced I had gotten over my stage fright.

“Those flashing lights make you stop and stare, here’s Sue dancing for you,” Ruby said from the announcers booth. I smiled as Justin Timberlake’s “Love Stoned” started to play. For this song I was going to stay away from Gerard and not take off a stitch of clothing. I was going to make the second song special. I mean why not make him sweat a little. As the first song came to an end Ruby cut the lights and I walked over to where I knew Gerard was sitting. The next song Chris Brown’s Poppin’ started to play and I started to strip in front of him, making it slow and painfully erotic. Once I was finished I was topless. I gathered all the tips and my clothes and was about to head off stage.

“Sue!” I turned to see Gerard standing up. I walked over to him and knelled down so that we were face to face. “This is for you,” he said handing me a money clip.

“I…I can’t take this…”

“Over in that booth, for a lap dance?” he questioned. I had up until this point avoided lap dances. It was too close to the customer for me, but for some reason I felt comfortable enough with him to give him one. So I nodded and headed to the back.

“Is everything okay?” Robbi asked.

“Uh Gerard wants a lap dance,” her mouth fell open.

“And you’re giving it to him?” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Yeah and?” she looked at me like I was crazy. “What?”

“You like him.” it was a statement.

“No I don’t even know him. He’s just a really good tipper and I really want a flat screen for the apartment.” she wasn’t buying it and I knew it.

“Ruby said…”

“I know what Ruby said. Look it’s just a lap dance. He didn’t ask me to marry him. I know that you all think he likes me, but its just not true.” I finished putting back on my school girls uniform and headed out to the floor. After Robbi’s dance we only had about two more hours before we could call it a night. Tomorrow I was going to go and try and get my transcripts from high school sent to a few colleges I was interested in. I wasn’t sure how much longer I could be a stripper.

I walked over to the booth Gerard had pointed to. He sat alone his hair was shoulder length and black as tar. He was wearing a black button down top with a pair of black jeans. He looked sexy as hell. I wanted him, but I had to remember that I wasn’t allowed to date the clients, or they couldn’t be clients anymore. One of Ruby’s rules. It was to keep fights from breaking out in the club.

“Mr. Way,” I said just then I heard Ashlee Simpson’s La La start to play. I smiled at Robbi’s choice in music.

“Call me Gerard,” he said interrupting my thoughts. He had been smiling up at me. I started the lap dance.

“Well Gerard,” I said leaning over him, so that I was inches from his ear. “Do you know the rules of a lap dance?” I asked.

“N…No,” he stuttered. He hand found its way to my hip and I grabbed it with my own removing it.

“There’s really only one,” I said still not moving from his ear.

“Uh hu,” he said, he sounded like his voice was stuck in his throat.

“I can touch you,” I said placing my hand on his upper thigh. “But you cant touch me.” I placed his hand on the armrest. I couldn’t resist and I kissed his neck. Then moved back so I could remove the shirt of my costume. I didn’t really stop stripping ‘till Robbi’s song ended. The position I stopped in I was inches from his face. I was about to move away, but his hand sprang out pulling me to sit on his lap. I saw one of the guards about to come over but I nodded that I was okay.

“I’ve always been one to break rules.” he said much like I did only he was inches from my ear. His hand was making its way up my thigh. His breath on my neck made me shiver.

“Sue!” I heard over the loud speaker. Ruby was calling me. I got off of his lap.

“See you around Sue,” he said as I walked away. I took a deep breath. No fair.