Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Warnings

Me and Ruby waited in her office for Jynx to come. I sat in one of the two leather chairs in front of her of desk that was top with a desk top and papers. Not five minutes after Jynx walked through her door and took the seat that was next to me.

After waiting for Jynx to get comfortable Ruby started to talk, “I brought you two in here to talk about some things. The first is the clients. Jynx I’m not telling you, you can’t date Gerard, but if you do he’s not allowed in here. I know from personal experience that having a boyfriend in the club that you work at is not a good thing and this will not cause you to loose your job. Next is you Robbi I know you haven’t been telling people, but the gifts that you get from Bob and the other I have yet to identify, I’m warning you just like I’m warning Jynx. No boyfriends. “

After Ruby’s word I could feel Jynx’s stare on me. I knew I should have told her about the presents that I was getting, but I always returned them. With the flowers I took the cards out and spread them around the dressing room. I didn’t accept them, but I knew I should have told her.

“Oh and Jynx, I’m so proud of you going topless tonight was a big move no matter the reason. I’m just looking for our last fully clothed dancer to make that move too, but no pressure. I always want my girls to be comfortable that’s why I allow full clothed dancing.” She said as I felt her eyes as well burn into me.

“You girls can go now. You have just over an hour to mingle and do little dances on the floor before you go home. See y’all next weekend.”

Me and Jynx got up and made our way to the door when Ruby stopped us, “Oh and next Thursday one of the clients is having a party at their house. You don’t have to come, but it’s a chance to get to know them better and to see who we are all dealing with and you don’t have to dance unless you want to make some more money.”

“Thanks Ruby.” We said at the same time and she smiled at us and then we left her office.

Out on the floor we walked around the place together. We had vowed to not leave each others sights unless we knew where the other was. I knew Ruby kept us safe, but sometimes the Bouncers didn’t get there fast enough and so we watched out for each other as well.

We worked our last hour together and went home. Once there Jynx turned to me, “What’s up with the gifts and you not telling me?”

I knew it was coming so I just answered her, “It’s nothing just some people giving me jewelry, but I always give it back. I never kept any of it, but what about you and Gee? It’s like he staked a claim to you.”

Now it was her to drag out an answer, “nothing, he’s really cool. I like him, but I don’t think I would date him as of yet if I even plan on to.”

“And what about going topless for the man? You must like him a lot if you bared your tits to him.”

She laughed at my choice of words, “yeah you’re kind of right.” She plopped down on our brand new couch we were able to but, “I really don’t know what to think or do in this situation.”

I sat down next to her, “me either.”

She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and shuck me a little, “So tell me how they are.”

I let out a sigh, “Do I have to?” I asked in a whiny voice.

“yes you do. It will help in deciding which one you should go after if you wanted to.”

I looked at the coffee table that was in front of us and told her, “Jeph from the used and Bob from My Chem.”

“Ooohhh,” she squealed, “well I think you should go with Bob. I mean it would be fun since I’m interested in Gee. We can all hang out and get to know each other.”

I laughed at her reaction, “I thought that you weren’t going after him?”

“Well you know me I always flip-flop when I say or do something.”

She was right about the way she switches ideas and thoughts like crazy, “What about the party Thursday? Do you want to go?”

“Yeah I would like to go. It would be fun. We haven’t been out to a party since we been here. I think it will be cool.”

“Yeah so do I. We should call Lucy and see if she is going.”

“Cool we can do that some time before the party. Well I’m off to bed. That last hour we worked was a killer.”

“Yeah right the whole time Gerard Way kept paying you to see your ass in his face and you loved every minute of it.”

I watched as a big grin came across her face, “Yeah I did. I never knew I could have this much power over someone. It’s kind of exciting.”

“I know what you mean. Okay lets go to bed.” I said as we left the living room of the apartment and went to our separate rooms.

Taking off my clothes I slipped on my boy shorts and climbed into my bed. I couldn’t help, but feel like something was going to happen at that party and I couldn’t wait to see what it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Comment Comment