Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Run In

I walked around Ruby’s on the night of our party with Syn’s strong arm wrapped around my waist. Me and Jynx decided that it would be cool to have our party here in a place that we knew and that we knew the people. There was no dancing tonight for any of the girls just good clean fun celebrating min and Jynx’s 19th Birthday.

As me and Syn walked to the bar so that he could get a JD and Coke I spotted Jared Leto and his band mates and I stopped in my tracks. How in the hell did he get in here? People were only allowed in tonight if they received colored bands from me and Jynx and when I looked to his wrist he and his brother and two friends had the bands on their wrists as well.

Syn noticed that I stopped walking and looked to where Jared was standing as well, “How in the hell did he get in here,” he asked over the music.

I got a feeling that Jared followed us to the shop where we got the bands made and paid to get the exact same ones, “He must have followed us to the place,” I yelled back to us, “C’mon lets warn Jynx,” I told him as I started to pull him the direction of where I last saw Jynx and Gee seating together.

When we started to look for her Syn said that he was going to get his drink and catch up with me later and I just nodded my head as I spotted Jynx talking to Lucy. After I got close enough to Jynx I whispered in her ear, “Jared and his friends are here,” I told her and pulled back.

I watched as her jaw dropped and her eyes get big, “How did he get in? We made the bands to make sure that he couldn’t get in,” she yelled frantically.

“I know,” I responded, “I think that he followed us to the shop and paid one of the workers to get the bands. We need to get him out before he starts something.”

“Good idea,” she yelled to me, but as we started to make our way to the bouncers Jared and his little gang stood in our way.

“Now were are two beautiful ladies like you doing all by your lonesome,” Jared asked as he stood in front of Jynx and took in her outfit which was a simple black skin tight dress that molded her curves. Jared turned his gaze to me and took in my cream colored corset micro mini dress and then he smirked.

Jynx put her hands on her hips, “What the hell are you doing here,” she yelled glaring at him.

He put his hand over his heart and asked, “What is this? I am deeply hurt. I just came to wish you and Robbi happy birthday,” he said. I felt my face drain from color. How in the hell did he know my name, but I guess I really shouldn’t be surprised because he’s been stalking Jynx so he would know about me.

As they were talking I quickly texted Syn, Syn come and get us. Jared and his goons showed up. In the back by the dressing room. Once I was done I looked to Jared and his friends with a sneer, “I think you bastards need to leave before something happens,” I snapped at them stepping in between Jared and Jynx.

“Oh look little friend is being protectful are we,” Jared asked in a mocking voice.

It only caused my anger to flare, “What the hell is wrong with you. Can’t you see that she doesn’t want your pathetic sorry ass excuse of a man? Can’t you take NO for an answer or are you just dumb and don’t understand the word,” my voice was getting louder and I took a step closer.

I didn’t realize that the music had stopped playing and that every one was listening, “You know what’s sad and I mean sad is that you have to fuck with her by going to the tabloids and she is still with Gee and it’s just making them stronger. YOU will never break them apart because Gee LOVES her and she LOVES him and you can’t have Jynx. If she WANTED you she would have been with you. So get THIS in your head. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FRIEND OR I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR ASS. NOW LEAVE AND TAKE YOU GOONS WITH YOU,” I shouted the last part. When I was done talking it was then that I noticed that every one was watching and that Gee and Syn were standing off to the side with their band mates.

Jared looked down with me with such hatred. He was beyond pissed that I had just embarrassed him in front of people and he took a threatening step towards me, “You little bitch,” he hissed, “How da…,” I watched as his hand was coming down and then like that he was on the floor in front of me.

I looked to Syn who had stepped up and punched Jared in the nose before he could lay a hand on me, “Don’t you ever fucking try and touch my girl. I will fucking kill you if you come near her or Sue again. Now like she said get the fuck out,” he said in a deadly tone as he looked down at Jared.

Getting up Jared strengthened his clothes and wiped the blood from his nose with the back of his hand, “This isn’t over sweetheart. Not by a long shot,” he told Jynx while pointing at her. Then he pointed at me, “And you will pay for what you just did. I’ll make sure of it,” then like that he was gone.
After he left the music started back up and people returned back to talking and doing what ever. I was getting tired and leaned into Syn, “Can we go now? I’m sleepy,” I told him as I wrapped my arms around him. I was starting to tire out a lot and it seemed like I never got enough sleep lately even though I slept more than enough.

He looked down at me and kissed my forehead, “Sure, babe. Let’s say goodbye and then I can take you to your birthday present,” he said as he led me over to Jynx and Gee. After we said our goodbyes to everyone we knew personally we made our way out the club and into the waiting limo he had gotten just for tonight. I snuggled up to him and closed my eyes just listening to his breathing and heartbeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took five days to update, but I just started a new job. I hope that you forgive me.