Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

A Healthy Medium

(Jynx’s POV)

I walked into the restaurant and sat at the table. Gerard sat down next to me. He was clingy to say the least and I never really went anywhere by myself. I knew it was cause he was worried about stuff mainly Jared, but I really wish he hadn’t come with me to meet Robbi.

I mean she already feels like I’m neglecting her and I really don’t mean to, but every time I want to hang out with her Gerard makes plans and I don’t want to say no to him. I know its stupid, but I’m finally letting go enough to let him take care of me. He bought me a car the other day. I didn’t even ask for it and its not like we don’t go every where together. Now that I’m only working once a week at the club I can go to more classes and get more work done. Other than his clinginess things with Gerard are great.

“Oh…Hi Gerard.” Robbi said. I could tell she was pissed that he was here.

“Gerard said he wanted to join us…” I tried to explain.

“Did you mention how this was supposed to be a lunch with just the two of us?” she said not caring that he was sitting there.

“Robbi I didn’t think you would mind.” I said.

“Did you hear anything that I told you on the phone? I was hoping for some girl time is that so much to freakin ask for?”

“I can leave and just meet up with you later Jynx,” Gerard said giving me an apologetic look. I really did tell him that she would mind. That he shouldn’t come, but then he said that he just wanted to make sure I was safe and really who can resist that? He kissed my cheek and left Robbi and I at the table.

“Robbi you didn’t have to be rude.” I said calmly.

“Someone had to be, you never stand up to him.”

“He hasn’t done anything that I had to stand up to him for,”

“You stopped the second night at the club.” she said like it was all Gerard’s fault.

“Robbi I was going to do that anyway.”

“Yeah but we were supposed to do it together. Instead you just left me hanging,”

“I asked you if you were okay with it and you said yes.”

“I knew how much you hated working there,”

“Then don’t hold it against me. I specifically asked you if you were okay with me cutting back and you said you were,”

“If I had said no would you have kept working? I mean you had already talked to Ruby, your mind was already made up that you would only be dancing once a week. You just told me after the fact. I had not choice but to be okay with it.” I leaned back in my chair. “You’re letting Gerard take control of you.”

“What do you want from me Robbi? One second your telling me to let Gerard take care of me and the next you say he’s controlling me.”

“I said let him take care of you not let him make all your decisions and for you to do what ever he wants you to. There’s a healthy medium and you just gotta find it.”

“I’m just scared…that he’ll get mad at me or tired of me. I love him so much Robbi.” she smiled at me.

“I knew that before you did, and I understand, but you think you can try and make a little more time for me?”

“See that’s the thing, I don’t want to lose you. I mean when you go to California with Brian I won’t be there. I’ll only have Gerard. I think I’m just trying to get used to not having you around all the time. I’m trying to find a way to cope early so when you are gone…”

“Wait who said I was going to California with him?”

“Just like I love Gerard you love Brian and if he says he wants you to go with him to California you’re going to go cause you don’t want to be apart from him. It’s bound to happen. Gerard pointed it out to me and he was just trying to look out for me. I worry about you constantly. Brian isn’t the most stable guy…”

“Hey don’t go there.”

“He parties constantly, and he…he doesn’t look out for you the way he should. I mean all those apartments being connected. Its probably the worst idea with Zacky living there too.”

“I can see that, I’m so tired of all of them being around all the time.”

“You know you are always welcome to come stay at our place right?” she smiled.

“That’s the first time I’ve ever heard you say our place. Not Gerard’s.” I smiled.

“So…uh..” I knew I was about to upset her again. I wasn’t sure how much party planning we were going to get done today with all the issues that we had to deal with. “Did you take a test?”

“What do you mean test?”

“A pregnancy test,” I explained.

“Oh,“ she said obviously that was the furthest thing from her mind. “I’m going to wait and see…”

“ROBBI!” I yelled. The people at the other tables turned to look at us and I smiled back at them.

“God Jynx calm down. I’m just waiting to see if I get my period. If I don’t I promise to take a test. Don’t worry so much…”

“That’s the same thing that Gerard tells me about you. He tells me you’re a grown woman and not to worry, but I’ve been worrying about you since we were little and I’m not going to stop now.”

“Look how do we know that you’re not pregnant?” I gave a small laugh.

“Cause we use protection every time. If he doesn’t have it I do. You know me I’m not going to end up like my mother I refuse to.”

“I know…Jynx what if I am? I really think that Brian would make a great father.”

“Oh yeah the immature/drunk/party guy is going to do great raising a child.” I said sarcastically.

“Jynx that’s not fair.” I took a deep breath.

“I really like him Robbi honestly. I just don’t like how irresponsible you both were.” she smiled.

“That’s my Jynxie. Now lets plan this party. Its going to be so awesome.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey leave us some love in the comment area we love them.

Non