Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

I love you

After we landed I felt so bad about what I had planned with Jynx. I mean I completely forgot her when Syn drove me to my presents and told me that we were going to Huntington Beach early. I was so excited that all thoughts left my head and now here I was in sunny California worried about my friend.

If I had planned to meet her like I said than she wouldn’t be calling me disappointed and I would not be here worrying like crazy about her. I had learned what really happened last night and as I sat on Syn’s bed in his parent’s house I just felt helpless.

Jynx was always there to protect me and now when she needs to be protected I am not there and I just feel like a horrible friend. How could I even call myself her friend when I am not even there to comfort her? I am glad that she has Gerard though even though I have been giving her shit about him lately.

After I had talked to Jynx and then I called Gee to pick her up I was able to learn what Jared did, it was no doubt it was him, before one of the flight attendants made me shut my phone off. Now here I was looking down at my phone about to push One on my cell so that I could check in on her and to let her know I made it here safe and sound and to tell her about the morning sickness I’ve been having.

Even though I didn’t want to admit it I was pregnant, there was no way that I could deny it any more not even to myself. When I had put on my jeans this morning I noticed how they felt tight around my stomach and I had just taken them off. But before I told Syn, I want to wait until we get back to New York and to our house to tell him the news. Plus, I just wanted to go to a doctor and make sure that everything was okay before I gave him false hope.

I listened to her phone ring and ring until I got her voice mail. I assumed that Gee must have had her turn it off or they were doing something that I really didn’t want to think about, but I knew she was safe as long as she was with Gee, which was good because that meant that that creepy fuck Jared wouldn’t try to miss with her up close.

I hung up my cell and walked over to my luggage and pulled out a pair of my black yoga pants. I had brought tons of these pants just because you can wear them anywhere and they were just comfortable and then I pulled off my tops and put on a t-shirt.

Just when I was climbing into the bed Syn walked in and watched as I got under the covers, “Are you okay babe,” he asked me. I simply nodded my head. I didn’t want him to worry over nothing or something.

“Why do you ask,” I wanted to know what he thought was going on with me.

“I’m just worried. You just been weird lately,” he said. Now I wanted to go deeper.

“Weird, how?”

“You know, just that you’ve been sleeping a lot. Then you will get sick and moody as hell,” he ended as he slid under the covers with me in just his shorts.

I gave a sigh. I knew he was right and that he did have cause to be worried, “It’s okay baby. I’m fine. I promise,” I said as I buried my face into his neck.

I felt his lips press against my head, “Do you want to tell me something,” he asked and my hold on him tightened.

I felt something in the pit of my stomach, “Will we always be together? No matter what,” I asked in return. I wasn’t expecting those words to come out, buy yet they did.

Now it was his hold that tightened on me, “I don’t know,” he told me and I felt my eyes prickle with tears, but I refused to let them fall. I mean I wasn’t sure that we would always be together, but just hearing it said out loud kind of hurt for some reason.

“Is there something else you want to tell me,” he asked after a while.

I let out a deep sigh, “It’s just Zacky,” I said.

“What about him,” I could hear the anger in his voice.

“It’s nothing. He just…I…,” I really didn’t know what to tell him without causing problems between the two and I didn’t want to do that. They were friends before me and they will be friends after me.

I couldn’t hold the tears back any more, “Shh…it’s okay. You don’t have to tell me now, okay,” he asked me after he had pulled back and was now wiping my tears.

“I love you,” I told him as I snuggled up to him again. I noticed that his hand was under my shirt making small and slow circles on my stomach. The motion was more out of love and comfort than motivated by sex.

Instead of saying it back he just kept doing the circles as he held me and then he said, “You know I will always take care of you, no matter what happens, right,” he asked out of no where. His hand stopped in its motion and splayed against my stomach, “And I mean anything,” he repeated and bent his head down to kiss my lips.

We kissed for a while, but then we pulled away to catch our breaths. I was happy to be in his arms and get the reassurance that he would always be there, but I still couldn’t tell him if I was pregnant just yet, even though I think he knows. He wouldn’t have done what he just done if he didn’t think so.

I burrowed deeper into him for his warmth and he wrapped his arms tighter around me, “I love you,” he finally repeated back and I couldn’t help, but to smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys so sorry for the lateness, but work is kicking my ass and I mean kicking my ass. Okay loves so here us the update. I am sorry if it seemed rushed and crappy, but I still hope that you enjoyed it.

Queenie.