Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Too Young

(Jynx’s POV)

“Robbi please don’t do this,” I begged. We were in the car headed to eat breakfast with Gerard and the rest of MCR. It was to celebrate their finishing the album.

“Look it’s my choice…”

“A choice you will regret for the rest of your life. Trust me I know you better than you know yourself.”

“Look you don’t think I thought this through but I did. You have Gerard and he’s not going anywhere…”

“I wouldn’t be so sure,”

“I would. You have him and he’s not going anywhere. He wouldn’t deny the baby that you are carrying, but…Brian…well he’s a different story. I should have listened to you when you said he wasn’t right for me.”

“I…”

“Don’t try and say that’s not what you meant cause it was. You were right. Brian’s a party boy and he’s irresponsible. That’s why I’m taking care of this problem myself.” I turned to look at her in the passenger‘s seat. I wanted to try and convince her not to go through with it, but I knew I would only be making things worse.

“I’m on your side even when you’re wrong,” I said. “Do you want me to come with you? Or pick you up after?” she gave me a sad smile.

“You could pick me up. I know you wouldn’t want to go in with me,” I nodded and turned back to the road. We arrived at the restaurant and the guys were already sitting around a table.

“Baby have a seat,” Gerard said standing and pulling out a chair for me. He’d been worried about me lately. I hadn’t told him about the baby, but I was having morning sickness and stuff. I kept making excuses, but they were only going to get me so far. I sat down next to him and he kissed my cheek. He’s really the sweetest man on the planet when he’s not disappearing.

We all ordered food and I noticed how Bob was looking at Robbi again. None of them knew she was pregnant, but they probably would soon. Who am I kidding we won’t have to worry about her showing cause she’s not having the baby.

“Baby what’s wrong?” Gerard asked. I must have been frowning.

“Nothing,” I said taking a sip of my water. We made idol conversation with each other until the food came out. Then I suddenly got nauseated. I saw all the food on that table and it instantly turned my stomach. I shot up from my chair and ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could. As I leaned over the toilet, emptying the contents of my stomach I felt someone pull my hair back.

“Thank you Robbi,” I said straightening up. I turned around to find Gerard was the one holding my hair. “Gee you know this is the ladies room right?”

“Yes, Jynx what’s going on?”

“Gerard what do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean you are always sick and you go off the handle at the most random times. I’m worried, tell me what’s going on.”

“I can’t,” I said taking his line.

“Jynx you said you trusted me right?”

“I lied,” I said and walked out of the stall to the sink.

“Jynx if you’re sick I need to know about it.”

“And if you’re cheating on me I need to know about it,” I yelled at him. He ran his hand through his shoulder length hair in frustration and I closed my eyes.

“Jynx…” he didn’t say anything he just walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I don't want to fight."

“I’m pregnant,” I blurted out. I felt him tense up and waited for him to go off the deep end.

“Really?” he asked. I was surprised to find what sounded like happiness in his voice. I nodded, still not looking at him. His arms tightened around me. “Oh my god Jynx why didn’t you tell me? Have you been to a doctor? We gotta go tell the guys. I’m going to be a daddy,” I looked up to see a huge smile on his face. Then he looked at me and his smile fell. “Are you okay with this? I mean if…”

“I’m fine I guess. I mean this isn’t something that I can just undo. I guess if I feel anything I’m scared…”

“That I’m going to leave you? That we aren’t going to work out for some reason?”

“Gerard you have to admit that things haven’t been the best with us lately and with you…doing what ever it is you disappear and do…I don’t know. I just don’t know.” he took a deep breath.

“Jynx what did I tell you that night?” he asked taking my chin into his hand and making me look at him. “I told you that what ever happened we were going to deal with it together right?”

“Gerard you disappear so much I feel like I’m in this by myself and I can always smell her on you when you come back.”

“Baby there is no her, I swear. There is only you and I don’t want anyone else. I promise.” I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around him holding onto him as though he was going to suddenly float away. “Now can we please go tell the guys I’m going to be a dad?” we walked back out to the table and concern was written across all of their faces. I smiled trying to reassure them that I was okay.

“Jynxie are you okay?” Frank said with a smile.

“I’m fine, but if you call me Jynxie again you won’t be,” he looked hurt.

“But she calls you that all the time,” he said pointing to Robbi.

“That’s cause we are secret lesbian lovers,” Robbi said causing all the other’s to laugh.

“Why am I not in on this lesbian lover thing you two have goin on?” Gerard said. I just rolled my eyes at them.

“Robbi you ruined his birthday surprise,” I said, I looked at him he was actually starting to look a little worried. “Okay okay, no its cause she’s known me since I was in diapers and you just met me about…Yeah not that long ago,” I said unable to remember the exact amount of time I had been seeing Gerard.

“Guys, I have some good news that’s going to blow you all away,” Gerard said taking my hand in his. “I’m going to be a dad,” they all smiled and started making a scene in the middle of the restaurant. The only person who wasn’t saying anything was Ray.

“Isn’t she a bit young to have a kid?” he said. Robbi immediately hit him upside the head. “Ouch I’m serious I mean she’s only nineteen she can’t even legally drink.” I took a deep breath and tried not to get mad that he had pointed that out. I was too young, but I was going to have this baby and raise it with or without Gerard.

“Thanks Ray, I know you’re just looking out for me. I’m young, but my mother was the same age when she had me and…”

“And look where you ended up stripping at a club in New York,” I turned around and there stood Jared. “Is it true? Your pregnant?”

“That’s really none of your business,” I said. “Gerard can we go now please?”

“Yeah I’m suddenly tired of being here too.” everyone stood up and gathered their things. Everyone just threw money on the table and made sure there was more than enough to pay for the food I hadn’t even touched. As I turned to leave Jared’s arm sprang out and grabbed me. He pulled me against his body.

“You haven’t asked him about her have you?” he whispered. Gerard immediately pulled me away, but I felt Jared put something down the front of my shirt before he let go.

“There is no her Jared,” Gerard said letting me know he had heard what Jared said. “So you’re listening to him now?” he asked me. I just stood there unable to think of what to say.

“Jynx let’s get out of here,” Robbi said taking my hand and leading me back out to my car. I reached down into my shirt and pulled out a folded up picture. There it was more evidence that Gerard was meeting Babs. “What are you looking at?” she asked. I handed her the picture.

“Robbi when we went to that guy about the pictures he said they were real. Not photoshopped or changed in any way.”

“Well I guess now we have to go talk to her,” she said. “We’ll tell her to stay away from Gerard and that if she doesn’t well kick her ass, well I’ll kick her ass you should stay off your feet keep my little niece or nephew safe. I know there’s something wrong with this thing.” She said motioning to the picture.

“Yeah the wrong girl is hanging off Gerard’s lips,”

“No… Shit her tattoo. It’s not there,” she said.

“What tattoo?”

“The one on her back, She got it a year before we came here,”

“Let me see,” I said reaching for the picture. I looked at it and sure enough her tattoo of a coy fish wasn’t there and it was huge so I knew I wasn’t just missing it. “It’s an old picture,” I said relief evident in my voice. I smiled. “But they…I never knew they dated or even knew each other.”

“Well we’ll just have to go ask her about that now won’t we?” Robbi said with a wink.

“Okay so he’s not cheating with her, but that doesn’t explain him disappearing all the time or him smelling like perfume when he comes back.”

“One step at a time Jynxie. We’ll get to the bottom of this sooner or later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it too so long I've been blocked trying to think of new story ideas and finish the other ones that I already have up. Anyways luv ya

Non