Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

You Better Talk To Him

It was a few of days after Jynx’s accident and it was my turn to sit in the hospital with her. Or more like I had to force Gerard out of the room just so I can watch over her. I was so worried and scared for her, but the doctors said the only thing we can do is just wait for her to wake up.

One of the doctors who worked with Jynx said that she put herself into a self induced coma because of all the stress she was in and she did not want to deal with it. That was the reason why they said she passed out after she ran from her attacker, who the police have yet to find.

Though I knew they didn’t have to find out who it was because I and Gerard already knew that it was Jared who did this to Jynx. I tried not to think about him and just wished that she would wake up. I wanted to tell her that I never got the abortion and that I couldn’t wait for us to be moms together.

I tried to will her to wake up as I stared at her, but nothing happened. She just laid in the hospital bed like she had been doing for the past five days. I let out a sigh and my hand absentmindedly went to my swelling stomach as I looked out the window. I was four months along.

I don’t know how long I sat there and just watched the sky and Jynx while rubbing my stomach when I heard, “I knew you didn’t get it.”

I looked up shocked at a smiling Jynx and I jumped up out of my seat, “Oh my gosh you’re awake,” I practically shouted into her ear.

She let out a laugh and pulled back rubbing her ear, “Hey watch it I just woke…,” I listened to her and watched as she trailed off and her hand automatically went to her stomach, “My baby,” she panicked.

I reached out and grabbed her hand, “Its okay Jynx the baby is fine. Its okay, calm down. The baby wasn’t hurt,” I told her and heard her let out a shuddering breath.

After she was settled down she turned to me and asked, “Where is he?”

I gave her another big smile before I told her, “If you mean Gee I forced him to go home. He was here for five days straight and he was starting to stink up the place. I made him go home shower and rest. He needed it and plus he was hogging you.”

“Really,” she asked questioningly still doubting him just a little.

“Of course dumb ass. How many times do I have to tell you that he’s not like your father or Brian,” I said the last part shakily and went back to sit down, once again placing my hand on my stomach.

“You need to talk to him,” she stated matter of factly and I just shook my head.

“Jynxie this is not about me right now. This is about you. When we got the call about you we all thought you were dead or something really bad. Now that you are back to us safe and sound…I am just happy that I didn’t loose my best friend and sister,” I told her as I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

Wiping the tears away I laughed and said, “Damn pregnancy hormones,” which caused her to laugh as will. Sobering up I told her that I was going to call the doctor and Gee since I knew how he would feel if he found out that she was awake and didn’t know it. Plus, she was starting to get sleepy and we were told to call the doctor when she did wake up.

After kissing her forehead and telling her that I would be back I watched as the doctor asked her some questions and then I started to walk out the door. As soon as my hand was on the knob she called out to me, “Robbi, talk to him before it’s too late. I had to have this happen to me before I realized how much I really love Gee,” she told me.

I shook my head, “No, he had his chance. I’ll call in a few hours,” I told her and walked out the door.

I made my way home by cab and I made my way up the stairs that I knew that I wouldn’t be able to use once I got big. When I made it to the top step I heard voices and I paused. At first when I realized how it was I wanted to run, but then I also wanted to stand my ground. So taking a deep breath I started to walk down my hall where I saw Brian and the guys.

When I got closer to them they all looked at me and I just headed between them to my door. Not saying a word I unlocked it and opened it and right when I was about to shut it a hand shout out and stopped the motion, “Can we talk,” I heard Brian ask and I turned to face them.

“We’ve done enough talking. Now if you can please move out the way so I can close my door I will appreciate it,” I told him with a bored look and tone.

“Please just give me five minutes and then I’ll leave,” he pleaded.

“No and if you don’t move I will buzz the front desk. And besides, how can we talk when your friends are here. They’re always there not matter what. It’s like…Just fucking forget it and let me close my door.”

He looked at me with determination, “No,” he simply said and I smiled.

“Then I will call security in five four three…” before I could reach two he released the door and I was then able to shut it.

Locking the door I leaned against it taking deep breaths until I heard knocking, “Robbi, please, can we talk. The guys just left and…I just want to talk,” he pleaded again, “It took me all this time to find you and dammit I’m not leaving until we talk. We need to talk Robbi. Babe, please just open the door,” he shouted

At the mention of my old nickname he gave me I felt my heart melt, but then I made myself think of what he did; of the names he called me and I felt anger flare up in me, “Babe? So, I’m your baby now again. You think by just calling me babe again that I will just let you in. Well get this through your fucking head I am not your babe and I will never will be again,” I shouted back at him.

I was just about to walk away when I heard a loud female voice coming from in front of me, “Roberta Maylee Jones, you better open that door for that man,” I stood in shock as my mother stood in front of me. I knew that this wasn’t going to be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that some things were going on and my co-author Nonnie got banned. I have been talking to some people and so, yeah just a lot of drama and no one from either side is willing to give. So sorry for the lateness and that's whats been going on.

Now for those of you who read Nonnie's stories all is not lost. There's a baby site that was just started and it's fanficpassion jst sigh up and you will be able to continue in joying her stories. Also, if you are just interested in a new site then here is one to look into.

Much Love,
BlackQueen