Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Daddy!

After I got off the phone with Jynx and was sure she was okay I went into the kitchen to talk to my mom. She was putting the finishing touches on the salad that she'd just made.

“Hey mom,” I said to her as I went to stand next to her.

She looked at me from the corner of her eye, “Yes Bunny.”

“I just got done talking to Jynx and she invited us all to dinner at her and Gee’s place. They just let her out and she really wants us to come so she can see you and Daddy,” I told her. I knew it was a lie and she knew it as well, but she stopped in her movements.

“But what about the food I am cooking now,” she asked.

“We can eat it for lunch tomorrow. Come on Mommy. You haven’t seen her yet and neither has Daddy,” I was beginning to beg.

After a while she huffed, “Then you wrap this food up really good so that we can eat it tomorrow since you want to go so badly,” she commanded as she walked out the door.

I bounced a little and then started wrapping up the food. When I was finished putting the food away I was walking back into my living room when I saw my dad walk in through the door. My heart froze. For a minute I thought that he already spotted Brian and was going to kill him, but then he looked at me, “Bunny,” my dad said as he walked over to me.

“Daddy,” I said as I hugged him tightly and he lifted me up a little.

Once he set me down on the floor he took a step back and said, “Baby girl you gained some weight. What have you been eating that’s so good,” he asked not knowing that I was pregnant.

I let out a nervous laugh preparing myself to tell him the truth, “Daddy I haven’t gained weight. I’m pregnant,” I told him with wide eyes and a big nervous smile.

The light in his eyes turned dark and he looked at me, “Pregnant,” he shouted and I took a step back, “Who in the hell got my Bunny pregnant,” my father roared.

I was about to tell him, but then I saw Brian get up from his seat and walk over to us, “I did sir,” he answered and I closed my eyes and when I opened them I watched with horror as my father balled his fist and punched Brian right in the mouth.

I gasped and went over to a fallen Brian. I cradled him against my chest and then yelled, “Daddy! You hit him!”

“I know what the hell I did and I am about to do more. No one touches my baby girl,” he said as he started to walk forward, but my mom stopped him just in time.

“Robert don’t. He is a good man and he loves our baby girl.”

“I don’t give a damn. He knocked up my baby,” he stated as he took another step forward.

“Daddy don’t, please,” I begged knowing that he really couldn’t refuse me anything.

My father stopped and looked down at Brian, “You better be lucky that my Bunny is begging for your ass,” he told him and walked over to my mom.

I looked down at Brian’s face to notice that his bottom lip was bleeding, “Oh baby I am so sorry,” I said as I pressed his face closer to my chest.

“I’m cool Robbi. Fuck when you said your dad was huge I wasn’t expecting someone like him,” he stated as he moved to get up.

When he had me off the floor as well my parents were walking to the door, “Well we better get going so that we can make it to dinner,” my mom said and I just nodded and grabbed my purse.

Once the door was locked and we were out in the lobby we had decided to take Syn’s, yes I am back to Syn, car. On the drive to Gee’s it was quiet and I was wondering what my father was thinking. As a detective my father learned to never let the criminal see what he was thinking and he had that type of look on his face.

The ride was long, but once there I flew out that car so fast that I was in the house talking to Jynx before people filed in, “Jynx you better not say you’re pregnant. Dad just punched Syn in the mouth before we came,” I told her before my father’s voice was heard calling her.

I watched as she walked over to my father, “Hey Papa Rob,” she said as she gave him a hug.

“How is my other little girl doing,” he asked with a big smile on his face.

“I’m doing fine seeing as I just got out of the hospital,” she told him as the pulled apart.

“That’s good to hear,” he said then looked around, “So who lives here? I thought that you and Bunny lived together,” my dad asked and Jynx turned to give me a worried look.

“Um Papa Rob about that. This is me and my boyfriend’s house,” she told him and we both cringed as this dark look cross his face.

“Where’s the punk at,” my dad ask and just like that Gee waltzed in.

“Hi sir, I’m Gerard the punk you were just talking about,” he said and just like that my dad gave the same punch he did to Syn to Gee.

"Daddy,” I whined out, “Stop hitting people”

“Yeah Papa Rob don’t. Plus, this is stressing me out and I can’t be stressed doctor’s orders,” Jynx added and I watched as his face got softer.

“Sorry babies, but I can’t stand to see y’all all grown up. This upsets me,” he said.

“Well if that upsets you then you should know they're 27 and the Jynx is pregnant,” Aunt Candice said.

“What the hell you’re pregnant too,” my dad roared and then I looked to Aunt Candice to see that she was looking at me wide eyed.

“Well I guess they’re like twins doing everything together,” my mom stated.

“You got that right,” my aunt said and I just laughed nervously.

After we talked and waited for the food caterer to come we ate and restrained my dad from killing the guys. Needless to say it went well and father got to know the guys he apologized for hitting them, but then turned around and said that he wouldn’t hesitate to do it again.

When we were done me, Syn and my parents drove back to my place. Once they were left to go to their hotel room I was alone for the first time with Syn in months and from the look on his face I knew what he was thinking. Yeah tonight is going to be good I thought as I started walking to my room and taking off my clothes on the way with him right behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, but here it is. hope that you enjoy it.