Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Numb

(Robbi's POV)

I didn’t sleep with Syn that night, even though I did strip buck naked and so did he. I just wanted that skin on skin contacted and plus I wanted to start fresh. So, that meant no sex at least for a little while.

We were still in bed and I was wrapped in his arms with me face buried into the crock of his neck. I was able to inhale his scent and I gagged. I mean I really gagged and pushed back from him, “You smell,” I told him as I tried to wiggle away.

“Hey, no I don’t and you use to love my smell,” he defended himself.

I made a disgusted noise in my throat and shook my head, “Not anymore I don’t. C’mon, let’s get you washed up,” I said as I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom to take a shower.

After we were done we came out to be met by my mother cooking breakfast and my father watching TV. I could see from the corner of my eye Syn rubbing his busted lip and I held back a giggle. I knew he was thinking about the other day, so I couldn’t hold it against him.

“Hey baby girl,” my father said once he spotted me.

“Hey daddy, what are you and mommy doing here,” I asked as I went to sit next to him.

“Momma wanted to make sure that you were eating since you’re not eating for yourself any more. Plus, you barely eat as it is so I understand why,” he finished and I crinkled my nose.

“I’ve been eating more, I promise and besides I can’t handle the fact that my body is small and that it has small organs to go with it,” I argued a little.

My father smiled at me and pulled me into a hug when I felt him stiffen. He must have spotted Syn, “Hello,” he said coolly and I pulled away from him.

“Daddy, be nice. He’s my boyfriend and the father of my child. He is going to be in my life no matter what so I need you to get use to it,” I said sternly and gave him my look that he always couldn’t say no to.

“Fine, but doesn’t mean I like it.”

“I know daddy. You’re a good man and I am sure with time you two will get along,” I said as I kissed his cheek. Then looking between the two of them I said, “Now get along I am going to help mommy out. So, don’t fight talk,” I waned then got up to leave.

Once in the kitchen I saw my mom putting finishing touches on the grand breakfast that she made, “Bunny why don’t you set the table,” she asked and I nodded my head and set to work, “So, are you both really back together,” she asked when I started to set the plates.

“Yeah we are, but I decided to take the sex factor out since we never truly knew each other. Plus, we won’t be hanging out with his friends as much either,” I told her.

“That’s good. Lord knows you two belong together. I was so upset when I learned he almost lost you. Syn is a good man. You just have to dig that side out of him.”

“I know mommy. That’s why I got back with him.”

“Good because I thought I was going to have to do some ass kicking when I learned that you two broke up.”

We both busted out laughing and that when I felt this little flutter in my stomach and stopped. My mom looked at me with concern when I placed my hand on my belly, “I’m okay mom. I think I just felt the baby move. It was like butterflies in my stomach,” I said in awe.

The worried look came from off her face and a big grin popped into its place, “I can still remember when I first felt you. It made me realize that you were real and alive,” she told me and I shared in her smile.

“Yeah I know what you mean. At first I thought it was just this parasite that was leeching off me until it was born, but now I know it’s real,” I said as I held in a giggle.

“Roberta,” my mom said trying to hide the smile from her face, but she ended up laughing anyway, “Did you really think of it as that,” she asked.

“No, I was just kidding. When I first found out I was just shocked and didn’t want to believe it, but feeling it now lets me know that he’s really there,” I told her.

After me and my mom had our little heart to heart we finished setting he table and we all sat down to eat. During breakfast Syn’s phone rang and my father gave him an annoyed look, but at glared at him to stop which he did. Syn excused himself and then I followed him into my room where he had just finished talking to who ever it was.

I noticed by his face that something was wrong, “What is it,” I asked as I went to set next to him on my bed after closing my bedroom door.

“We need to talk,” he told me and I slowed nodded my head for him to go on, “You know when we were broken up right,” he started slowly.

“Yeah, Syn.”

I heard him breathe out a heavy sigh, “I don’t even know how I am going to tell you this, but that night after you left I…I was sleeping with Lucky while we were apart and she may be pregnant,” he hurriedly said.

It was at that point that I felt my world once again topple apart and I smacked him so hard that my hand hurt afterward. Not saying anything I got up and walked out of my room and out of my apartment. I didn’t hear or see anything as I walked around blindly. I was numb to the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone that are staying with my stories and who are not unscribing because of some family issues. for thoseof you ho want to know I was able to get a ride up to see my mother and she is doing 10x better than what she was. She is still inmovible, but she can talk and see now b/c she was blind fr a few days. she still has thick blood and they are trying to thin it out so that she will not develop more blood clots. thank you all for understanding and for praying for my family. I know I have more stories to update, but its a little hard when you are depressed, but I am trying to get over it a little and I am writing a little on each story daily. This is the next order that my stories should be updated for the last three Betrayed, Ice, and Blue. Thanks once again.

One,
Queenie