Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Can't Wait To Be With You

(Robbi's POV)

I was getting nervous as I waited and waited for Brian and the rest of them for almost three hours now and still no word. The last I heard from any of them was when Zacky had texted me to tell me that that had arrived at the house and that they were waiting as Brian put in the pass code for the gate.

Now as I look at the big black and white clock on the hospital’s wall I can’t help, but to be scared. Jonny was out side trying to call all of them while Jimmy was in the room with me trying to keep me from flipping out, “I can’t just lay here,” I told Jimmy as I tried to sit up.

“Yes you can,” he told me as he pushed my shoulders making me lay back against the pillows on my bed, “I am not having Brian kick my ass over you hurting yourself and besides what can you do anyway? Nothing, so just relax, he told me and I just crossed my arms over my chest staring at him.

While our little stare down was happening outside my room I could hear Johnny yell, “About damn time. I thought we were going to have to tie her down,” followed by, “What the fuck happened to you?” were the words that spilled from his mouth.

I shot up again only to have Jimmy push me back down as Brian walked in, “What the fuck,” Jimmy said once he turned to his friends to see Brian covered in blood.

“Yeah what the fuck,” I asked after Jimmy.

“It’s not what you think…well it’s not my blood, but that asshole’s Jared,” he stated as he leaned against the wall and closed his eyes.

“Are you okay,” I asked as I once again sat up and this time without Jimmy pushing me back down.

“Yeah, just a little…,” he trailed off before he admitted a weakness to anyone. He was shaken up and he wanted to appear like it was all okay.

I swallowed hard before I asked, “Is everyone okay?”

“Yeah Jynx is getting checked out and so is Gerard, but as for Jared lets just say he will not becoming around her or anybody else for the rest of our lives.”

I let out the breath I didn’t realize I was holding. I was about to ask him more questions, but the he pushed himself off the wall and started to the door, “Where are you going?”

“The nurses are letting me use there showers so I can change and get this blood off of me. I knew you would be worried so I came in here first. I shouldn’t be long,” he told me as he opened the door and stepped out.

He was long though, almost an hour and half long to be exact. I was about to go hunt him down when Jynx stepped in the room, “Oh my, Jynx are you okay? What happened?” I asked her in a rush of words as she came to sit next to me, while I signaled for the guys to leave.

She let out a long sigh as she sat next to me, “Well the crazy bastard got into our house after Gee had left to come and see you. From the videos of the surveillance cameras he sunk just as the gates were closing. Anyway he waited for us to come home so he could make his move.”

She shuddered as she told me everything that happened and I couldn’t help, but to tremble as well as she retold me everything, “If it wasn’t for Brian remembering the code word that Gee made us all memorize I don’t think we would have made it,” she said as tears started coming down her face.

I shifted until I was out of the bed. Even though it hurt I was able to get up until I was able to lean towards her and give her a hug only to draw back in pain, “Oh shit this hurts,” I said trying to get her to smile.

I heard her chuckle as I felt her hands on my shoulders, “Shouldn’t you be laying down,” she asked with a stern look on her face.

“Maybe,” I replied, but allowed her to push me back against the bed.

“How is he,” she asked after the baby.

“He’ll be fine. The doctors say that he just needs to get his lung strength up and then he will be able to come home. Since he’s at a decent weight they believe he will be just fine. He just needs time,” I told her.

“That’s good. Brian told me some things while we waited for the cops you know to keep me calm. Man our lives never have calm moments in them do they?”

“Nope,” I agreed with her, “You remember that time just before junior year was up and we decided to take my dad’s car to that party?”

“Oh man,” she breathed out as she started to laugh, “When you got mixed up on the turns and you some how ended up driving the car into a ditch.”

“Yeah, we got onto so much trouble.”

“Or do you remember…,” the time passed like that, us exchanging stories until I looked at the time. “What’s the matter,” she asked out of the blue.

“He’s been gone for almost four hours. I so tired, but I don’t want to fall asleep,” I told her.

She let out a sigh, “Maybe you and I both should get some rest she said as she stood up to hug me goodbye the door opened.

“Babe,” I heard Brian’s voice.

“Yeah,” I said as I looked towards the door and watched as the room started to fill with people.

“What’s going on, is it the baby,” Jynx asked with panic in her voice.

“No, you’ll see though soon enough,” Brian responded.

“Why don’t you sit back down Jynx,” Gerard coaxed as he came to sit next to her.

I watched as the boys from both bands came in followed by Jynx’s mother and then my parents. I thought the room couldn’t get more crowed until I saw a priest walked in. I looked from him to Brian and asked, “If there’s nothing wrong with the baby then why is he here?”

A big smile formed across his face, “Well it’s our wedding,” he told me.

“Our wedding,” I questioned dumbly.

“Yeah,” he answered, “After what happened within the last 24 hours I realized I can’t wait to marry you. Life is too short and with the time we still have I want that with you being my wife and my family,” he paused as he looked odwn at me, “Don’t cry,” as he wiped the moisture that was on my face away. I didn’t even know I was crying.

“You really want to marry today, like this? I’m a mess,” I told him.

“No, you’re beautiful and I will marry any day of the week no matter what you look like. So, Robbie, will you marry me,” he asked as he sunk down to the floor beside my bed with a green peridot ring that was surrounded by diamonds.

“Will you marry me today,” he asked.

With a big grin on my face I answered breathlessly, “Yes.”

After I had answered him everything went on in a blur. All I could do was look into his chocolate brown eyes and repeat whatever the priest had us repeat. Then as soon as Brian kissed my lips I told him, “I want to see the baby now. We have to have him with us.”

Kissing me once more he said, “I do too.”

After many congratulations, hugs, and kisses where given I was carefully placed in a wheelchair that someone had gotten while we were going around and hugging people. After I was safely out the room I leaned back and sighed to myself in happiness. Everything was going to be alright and all for the better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the very long wait, but I have been busy and by time I get hime I have to go to bed. So once again so sorry. Just a lot of things going on and I finally got time to post this. It hasn't been edited and I know there are mistakes, but once again I know you guys have been waiting for two months for this, so I hope it makes up for it.

Also, I will not be posting the rest of the updates on here. I will be posting them at fanficpassion and that goes for the rest of my stories. I will still be on mibba reading, commenting, and helping people out, but for now on no more stories on mibba. Personal choice.

Anyhoo with that said thanks for readinga nd sticking with us. Nonnie is writing her chapter now and it should be up faster than the time it took me. Once again sorry.

Queenie