Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Rescue

Jynx’s POV)

I leaned over Gerard’s body.

“What the hell did you do?” I screamed tears started streaming down my face.

“I told you I’d come for you. I told you that I would protect you from him,” he said walking over to me. He grabbed my arm. “I told you I would punish him for touching you,” his hand moved to my stomach and I tried to pull away.

“You’re crazy,” I said again trying to get away again . He pushed me against the wall and pinned me there before he crashed his lips to mine.

“He’s turned you against me,” he said placing a hand on each side of my face. “I’ll make him pay…”

“No, don’t touch him," I yelled.

“I have to make you understand,” he pulled me over to the couch. “Sit down and if you move I’ll make it hurt a lot for him.”

“Jared please,” I said lowering myself to sit down. He walked over to where Gerard was and kicked him hard.

“Wake up,” Gerard stirred a little, but didn’t move. “I said wake up you son of a…” he kicked him again.

“Stop it!” I screamed.

“Jynx,” Gerard said starting to move onto his hands and knees. Jared kicked him in the stomach once more, sending him back to the floor.

“Don’t even say her name,” Jared said pulling a gun out and my breath caught.

“Jared please don’t,” I begged. Gerard looked over at me and all I saw on his face was determination.

“He touched you. He turned you against me. He needs to be punished. He needs to be made an example to everyone else that tries to come between us.”

“Jared,” I stood up from the chair and he swung the gun toward me. I raised my hands to show that I didn’t mean any harm.

“Jynx, I told you to sit down," he seemed to think for a moment, "I’ll teach you you’re lesson later." Then a smile spread across his face. “I’ll teach you now,” He grabbed Gerard by his hair and started pulling him toward the dining room. “Come on Jynx,” I followed him. “Why don’t you have a seat Gee?” he pushed Gerard into one of the dining room chairs. Then grabbed some rope that he had hidden in his back pocket and tied him to the chair. “Jynx come here,” he said and I stiffened.

“Do you want me to hurt him?” I shook my head no and took a few steps toward him.

“No, Jynx run,” Gerard said. “Get…” before he could say another word Jared hit him with the butt of his gun in the head.

“I said come here,” Jared command and I nodded my head as I walked steadily towards him. When I reached him, he ran his hand through my hair. “Dance for me. Like you did before at the club. Dance.”

“Jared, leave her alone you son of a bitch!”as soon as the words were out Jareb hit Gerard again. He turned away from me long enough to pull a chair out and sat down.

“Dance for me,” I nodded and started to sway my hips just a little. “Wait, wait music. You need music,” he looked around the open area before he spotted our sound system. Rushing over to the stereo on the far wall he turned it on. Then came back to sit in the chair. I started dancing slowly once again, hoping that I could think of some way to get out of this. “Take the robe off,” he said after the first song ended. I froze again.

“Jared…” I started to beg, but he just cocked the hammer on the gun and pointed it at Gerard’s head.

“Keep dancing,” I nodded and swayed stiffly to the beat of the music once. My hands moved slowly over my body buying time before I reached the belt of my robe. I turned away from him and playfully let the robe open to reveal my shoulder just to cover up again. I kept giving him little glimpses of skin buying me and Gerard some time. Jared must not have noticed because he loved the little coy smiles and bits of skin I would give him as I danced to each song that played.

After awhile he seemed to get tired of the game and came towards me. Grabbing by the shoulders he crashed his lips against mine once again. I thought i was going to get sick when I heard the doorbell ring. I was so relieved that I let out a sigh.

“If its my mother she’s not going to go away,” I told him as he wrapped his arms around me.

“You get rid of who ever it is, or I’ll kill him and them. Do you understand me?” I nodded and he stepped back. I adjusted my robe and wiped my face knowing that I probably looked like hell. I had gotten little sleep after we left Robbi at the hospital and I had been crying since I’d found Gerard passed out in the hallway. Though all this felt like it had happened in a matter of minutes, a few hours had passed I realized and it was well into the afternoon. I made my way over to the door took a deep breath and called out to see who it was.

“It’s Brian,” a voice responded. I opened the door and smiled as best I could.

“Why aren’t you watching over my friend? Did something happen to the baby," I asked hoping that I sounded okay.

“No,” he started then he paused and looked at me. Really looked at me. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said. “Everything is just peachy,” I said hoping that he remembered the code that Gerard made us all memorize from when Jared was first harnessing me.

“Hey you really don’t look too good?” Zacky said walking up.

“Where’s Gerard?” Brian asked a quiet tone.

“Hi Zacky,” I said. Then I turned back to Brian. “He’s just taking a nap. I don’t have the heart to wake him, plus I know if I do he’ll start fussing over me. I don’t have the patience for that,” he looked into my eyes and I gave a sideways glance trying not to be too obvious.

Zacky soon caught on, “Can I use the bathroom,” he asked hoping to get in.

“No, it’s being remodeled,” I said.

“You only have one bathroom in this…”

“Yeah Zacky they only have one bathroom,” Brian said as they stalled.

“Look I…” Zacky started again trying to get into the house

“We gotta go,” Brian said interrupting Zacky. “I’ll have Robbi call you about the baby later,” I nodded and watched him leave then closed the door. Leaving it unlocked knowing they were coming back. I walked back into the dining room where Jared stood with the gun to Gerard’s head.

“They’re gone,” I said.

“Come here,” I walked over to him and this time he didn’t waste time as pulled me close to his body. Before he could force me to, I kissed him. At first he was stunned, but soon enough he was kissing me back. I have to stall him for as long as possible. Keep him busy so he couldn't figure out what happened outside. His hand went to the inside of my robe and the other one moved to the nearby table sitting the gun down. He lifted my leg and wrapped it around his waist then lowered us both into the waiting chair. I tried to block out the sounds that Gerard was making. His protest were getting louder and I started feeling Jared hesitate. I ground my hips into his and he moaned into my mouth. I felt him reach down between us and tried not to think about what he was doing. Then all was silent.

“You son of a bitch get your hands off of her,” I looked up to see Brian standing next to the chair. The gun pointed at Jared’s head. Zacky helped me stand up and I quickly tightened the robe around myself.

“Jynx,” Jared called to me. I shook my head to get my thoughts together then rushed over to Gerard. I quickly started untying his hands and he wrapped his arms around me.

“Are you hurt?” he asked. I shook my head and tried to hold my tears back.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” I moved my hand Gently over the places on his head that Jared had hit him.

“What do you want us to do with him?” Brian asked. I froze, Gerard stood up and looked at me. Then back at Jared. Then he walked over to Brian and took the gun from his hand. Jared wasn’t even looking at Gerard he was looking at me.

“You’re never going to leave her alone are you?” Jared turned to look at Gerard then.

“She’s mine,” he said calmly. “She’ll always be mine,” Gerard pointed the gun at him.

“Look now lets think about this,” Zacky said. “We’ll call the police and they’ll put him back in jail. They won’t let him get away a second time.”

“But he’s been sending her letters and he won’t leave her alone,” Gerard said angrily. “The only way he’ll stop is if he’s dead.”

“Whoa, now I hate that fucker just as much as you do,” Brian said. “But we can’t kill him,” Gerard looked disappointed and lowered the gun, just as he did that Jared made his move. Rushing forward and tackling Gerard. Brian jumped in to help and Zacky grabbed me before I could do the same. I heard two shots ring out then it seemed like everything stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys here's Nonnie's chapter. Anyhoo, come and check out our writing site. All stories I have will be updated there first and all new stoies that I have will be posted on there. So here is the link: fanficpassion