Status: New Story, Comment + Subscribe<3

Mystery Girl

Thirteen

Justin's pov:

I'd be texting Lauren and Alex the whole way through this girl talking, and I was so bored. I was starting to really enjoy texting these girls and they seemed so calm over me, not fighting, and just you know being themselves. I'd really took a liking to Alex, and to Lauren, but not as much to Lauren. I'd asked Alex if she wanted to eat out later, and she'd agreed. win for the Biebs.
As soon as Lauren suggested making this girl leave I sent this message to Kenny:
any chance you could get this lady to leave, Can you just say her times up? Thanks bro :)

A few minutes after I sent the text Kenny explained to the lady it was time for her to go, however she had insisted she hadn't been here for 10minutes yet. She looked at her watch.
' I am insulted you are attempting to chuck me out early. I cannot possibly think of a Reason you want me out, I haven't been here for ten minutes yet and you want me to leave. What sort of company is this?' she paused, looking around. 'I'm leaving I hope you are both sincerley happy.'
I did a little party dance once she'd gone then sensibly sat back down for the next group of girls to enter.

I text Lauren back about what the girl had said when we asked her to leave and she replied saying: 
Lauren: Hehe, bless her :) any hot girls with you now? ;)

I hadn't replied because the girls were only just coming in. There was 3 girls, one was blonde and wore lots of make-up, the second had brown hair and wore little make-up, and the third wore near enough no make-up, little white shorts and a purple vest top which had ridden up when she sat down. The third was quite hot to be fair, she seemed really shy though or just was a quite girl, and I really wanted to hear her voice.
'don't be shy, you can talk to me you know.' I said to her.
She smiled, then replied saying 'okay, hi Justin.' 
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! 58 Readers!
Comment&Subscribe?
LaurenBieber2010 xx