Status: New Story, Comment + Subscribe<3

Mystery Girl

Fourteen

Lauren pov: 

Justin was ignoring me now. I assumed he was with some nice girls and having a good time although, I couldn't help feeling jealous his attention was on them and not on me. I was trying to picture in my head what the girls could look like, and what they could be talking about. It was gone three now, and I knew Justin would be finished up in three or so hours. I decided to head round to Alex's again even though i'd kind of invited myself. 

I got on the bus and turned on my iPod, listening to all the songs that came on. I got off at Alex's stop and walked up to her house. I was lucky none of her family was in because I wouldn't have been allowed in at all. 

Alex was rushing around her house in her best jeans and new vest top we'd bought a few days back. 
'hey!' I said, chasing Alex around.
'er, hey Lauren!' Alex said panting. 'i'll be with you in a minute, I'm just getting ready to go out.' 
'whit whoo, where you going?' I asked curiosly.
'i'm not sure yet, Justin's taking me out for dinner!' she yelled from upstairs.
'Justin?' I mumbled.
'yeah, our Justin, I'm so excited Lauren!' 
'ah, well have fun, text me how it all goes afterwards!' I shout before shutting the door behind me.
I text Justin before I started walking to the bus stop.
Lauren: I heard your Taking Alex out for dinner. :)
Justin: yeah, only asked her this afternoon, still have no idea where to take her. :L 
Lauren: well Alex loves pizza so why not take her somewhere that do amazing Pizza!
Justin: thanks Lauren, I'm hoping I'll get to learn all about Alex, and if it all goes to plan maybe we could be more than friends :)
Lauren: hehe no problem, lauren at your service ;) no dirty images intended ;) I'll always be here if you need me even when it's to do with Alex :)
- random note - I'm really jealous here!
Justin: well ;) aww thank you, can't wait to actually see what your like in person next week. :D 
Lauren: I can't wait to see you to! I know I'm a fan but it would be nice to just see how we get on, and being friends and all, plus I wanna do this dancing :L
Justin; yeah, it will be nice to get to know you aswell, and chill with the fans, that aren't to mental I suppose ;) hehe, you like your dancing then?
Lauren: just to warn you, I am a bit of a weirdo when you get to know me, and Alex is to, but not over the top mental :) and yep, been doing it a while now, and I love all your dance routines, just sayin :)
Justin: haha! Good, I'm weird to, but my fans think it's cute so I can get away with it :) I like dancing, but I much prefer singing! How long you been dancing for?
Lauren: you wish ;) your so good at it you should love it! I've been dancing five years now, I do freestyle which is kid of different to your style, maybe you'll have to come and watch ;)
Justin: what you saying missy? ;) thank you, but nope I much prefer singing :) it makes me feel good to, so I let my emotions out when I do it :) wow, you must an OAP at dancing ;) isn't that just street, because that's what I do? Yeah, but are There any mad girls there, you know, my beliebers?
Lauren: nothinggg ;) no problem smelly, your so lucky you can do everything, sing, dance, play istruments, act, and pull all the girls :L that's what I do at dancing, when someone annoys me at school :L it make me fight harder, an makes me all fiery :P I'm one of the oldies yeah ;) I'm third oldest but only because they were born about three months before me :P nope, there's fast, slow, pairs and street :) and one yeah, one has a secret obsession and one of the sisters like you :P we play your music at Dancing all the time, an everyone looks straight at me :P 
Justin: well I am that sexy so I can pull any girl I want ;) yeah singing makes me feel good about myself :) oldieeeee ;) ahh cool, maybe I'll dress as a girl so I can watch ;) why? Have you got the huge obsession? ;)
Lauren: shush, stop being horrible to me meanie pants :( hehe yeah you should, and I'll call you Justine ;) nooo way, me a huge obsession? ;)
(end of phone convo)

I'd been home for ages now, mum and dad were back from work, the brother was back from football so I decided to go chill in the garden for a while. It wasn't to warm out, neither was it to cold, but it was nice enough. Once again I had my earphones in, playing all the different songs on my iPod. I sat myself down on the mossy green swinging chair, and lost myself in my thoughts. 

Without even realising half and hour had gone past and it was now quite chilly outside. I knew it would be best for me to go inside because I could get myself ill, and lips covered in scabby spots or cold sores. However I decided against it and decided to do some dance practice on the trampoline to keep my body temperature up.

I didn't even try to do the jumps. My teeth were now chattering so I headed inside, once again picturing Justin and Alex together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time since i've updated, & I admit this is really long.
May be updating a few chapters that I have already written on my iPod to make it up to you all & cause I'm so darn bored!xx
Comment if there's any problems, as in spelling, punctuation and maybe bit's in brackets that shouldn't be there - uploaded straight from my ipod and haven't read it over for a while xx

LaurenBieber2010 xx