You Hold Me Down with Your Eyes

e i g h t

Monday afternoon came fast and it was time for us to leave. I straddled Mike in his bed, giving him a million kisses to last him the entire month. I would miss our weekends but I know it won't be for long and it's just the first of many.

Lauren knocked on the door telling me it was time to head out. I frowned at Mike and kissed him once more. I got off of the bed and grabbed my bag before walking out to the living room with Mike.

"Have a safe tour," I said as I hugged Vic. "Watch your brother for me."

Vic hugged me back and kissed my cheek, "You know I will. I'll see you next month when we get back, alright? We need to hangout with Mike like we used to."

"Sounds good."

Lauren said goodbye to the boys and took our bags out to the car. Vic went elsewhere, leaving us alone to say goodbye.

Mike's cologne filled my nose as he hugged me tightly, making me gasp a little. His hug radiated love and safety, he felt like home. It was at that moment that I started to realize I was actually starting to love him and didn't want to not see him for over a month.

He kissed me goodbye one last time and walked me out to Lauren's car. I waved goodbye and blew a kiss as the car pulled away.

•••


The weeks dragged on and on. I was thankful that work kept me busy and my friends kept me out at night, leaving me little time to mope around. Mike continued to text me all the time just like he would if he were home. In the back of my mind I couldn't help but wonder if he was being good.

Mike's POV

Temptations were all around me on tour and it was getting hard to control myself, especially while drinking. This was the longest I had gone without getting my dick wet and I was craving it badly. Watching porn wasn't cutting it anymore. I wish Aubree was here to take away my sexual frustrations on.

The girls in Texas were hot and slutty. So many including Briana showed up to a couple of the dates. Briana was easy and useful; I've fucked her a few times on past tours and was always easy to get pics out of.

We were the second out of four bands to play, so the night was still very young for us. Vic wandered off with some girl, Carrie or some shit, that he had met a while ago. Briana came up to me and Jaime while we sat the merch table.

"Mikey!" She yelled as she ran up to us. She hugged me and kissed me with her cheap lipstick.

I wiped it off my cheek, "Hi."

"How are you?" Her smile was big, showing a little bit of the bright print lipstick on her tooth.

"I'm doin' alright," I shrugged.

I tapped my cigarette box against my leg as she talked. Jaime talked to fans and kept eyeing me knowing what intentions were slowly going to the front of my mind.

"Why don't you come have a smoke with me outside?" I stood and started walking outside with her. Jaime shook his head.

I leaned against the RV while she kept talking. She was just another slut to me, they all talk but I never pay attention until I hear the words wet, cock/dick, or pussy. I took another drag of my cigarette and stared at her cleavage. I was trying to convince myself to not fuck up my new relationship the more I stared and the more she began to kiss on my neck, feeling my jeans.

She stroked my ego and cock through my jeans more and more by the minute. Just as she began to pull me further into a shadow my phone started ringing. I quickly retrieved it from my pocket and saw Aubree's face on my screen. I excused myself from Briana and walked in another direction with no one around.

"H-hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Hi baby," I could hear the smile in her voice. "I miss you!"

My heart sped up and guilt washed over me, "I miss you more, baby."

"What's wrong? You don't sound alright."

I sighed and sparked another cigarette before speaking. I exhaled the smoke, "I don't know. I feel like shit right now."

"Well tell me what's wrong," she sounded worried.

"I don't wanna upset you or make you not trust me," I started. "I'm just so fucking horny and going crazy from not getting my dick sucked or sticking it in a slut. I just fucking miss you and wish I could see you already, I literally need you right now. Honestly if you wouldn't have just called I probably would have just gotten myself in trouble."

She was silent for a few minutes. I didn't blame her for not knowing what to say or if she was going to yell at me.

"Well, Jaime told me you were talking to some girl and I was already feeling sad tonight. I'm glad you've been semi good, but I hate knowing you were even talking to someone like that." She swallowed some sadness away. "I just wanna feel you all over me and know you're mine."

"I am yours," I breathed. "Aubree, I have so many feelings for you. I've never controlled myself like this for anyone else. I only wanna feel you right now, but I have to wait two more weeks."

Aubree sounded sad for the rest of our phone call. I knew I upset her with my honesty, but at least it was good honesty. We said goodnight and I walked back into the small venue. Jaime and Tony were at the merch table hanging out.

"Thanks for telling Aubree," I told Jaime as I sat on the table.

"I didn't mean to do it to hurt you," Jaime said. "I just know you both really like each other and I didn't wanna let you regret something."

"I know, man. Really, I appreciate it," I nodded and stared at the chipped table.

We spent the next couple of hours hanging out and meeting fans. My head was elsewhere and it showed. I decided to go hangout alone in the RV to clear my mind with my girl Mary. She was the closest I got to feeling how I do when I'm around Aubree.