Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

Night Of The Hunter

“Please I…I promise, just, just….STOP!”

I screamed until my lungs gave out but it was useless, another ferocious fist contacted with my ribs shortly followed by a foot. Writhing around on the floor I continued to beg for mercy from my attacker…my step father.

“Tell me why I should, COME ON! MAKE ME”

His broad, muscular figure dominating my tiny 5,3 frame with ease; tossing over on the floor to face away I tried to block out the excruciating pain that was shooting violently up and down my body. However my ignorance and non responsiveness only fueled him further, he walked over grasping a fist full of my long, dark brown strands before pulling me up to meet his crimson face, a face I no longer recognized.

“YOU are PATHETIC; you’re a useless step daughter I wish you’d never been born!”

His face this time had turned into a dark, dark shade of red as spectacles of his saliva fell upon my face. The comment? Well you might be thinking he had been a bit harsh to say that…wrong, I’ve had a lot worse over the past 4 years.

I suppose you want to know why my step father is acting this way? What excuses I use to cover up for his vicious, unnecessary acts of violence?

Well I don’t normally like speaking about how I ended up like this, not even my boyfriend Ethan or my best friends Isobelle or Oliver knew about this. It all started when I was 14, when she left our family and ran off with the fireman down the road. My step father blamed the breakdown of our family on me, said that my mother left because she was disgraced by her own daughter…and that’s when it all began.

Of course at the time when my friends started noticing bruises on my body I dismissed it as being naturally accident prone, and they brought it. Being a 14 year old teenager, people assumed I just had a clumsy personality, the only person I thought would be able to figure this out was Ethan.

God knows why I thought he could help me, nobody could. I didn’t want the embarrassment of my friends finding out, yet I couldn’t escape from my step father or keep up with it much longer. It was slowly draining the life out of me, I was forgetting who I used to be.

Ages ago however I remembered my step father saying that once I was 18, I was nothing to him, disowned he would repeat every single day in my mind. Since I turned 18, about 4 months ago I started saving to buy a flat…but I was struggling. My part time job at Pulp just wasn’t getting me out of here, away from him, fast enough; and because I was still living under his roof and no longer “his responsibility”, the beating got worse and worse.

Up until tonight, July 6th 2011 as I laid down from the impact of him smashing my face to floor, I lay silently in the hope he would think I was knocked unconscious. It didn’t work

“I know your still awake bitch”

He said bitch with a bite to his voice, making me shudder involuntarily, that was when he stepped the mark and I realized I had no choice but to leave.

“Let’s see what fun I can have tonight”

He whispered, my spine freezing from the tone in his voice. It was bitter, shrill and terrifying. Something i had never experienced from him, normally i could identify as to what he was thinking or feeling on a particular night. Suddenly before I could even act, my arms were pinned down on the dusty, wooden floor that belonged to the attic; kicking my legs to attempt to throw his weight off of me, he thought I was playing and with the menacing look in his lifeless blue eyes he reached down and undid my jean buttons.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit intense for the first chapter i know :S
I had 1 subscriber, so i guess this chapter is entitled to you :)
Please check out my other stories if you haven't
My friend inspired me with this story because she loves Young Guns :D
Comment, Subscribe, Read ;)