Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

When We Were Young

Gus

Fraser, John, Simon, Ben and I were making our way to our last performance in New York before heading back to England, the thought alone of leaving to go back to England was killing me because this time Jemma wouldn’t be there to greet me.

We’d kept in contact through the months but she was off on tour around Europe tomorrow and there was no chance I’d see her at all. I’d just about got over the jealously thing, Alex was a friend and he wouldn’t even try it, even if he did like Jemma – which I was about 50% sure he didn’t have feeling for her, however there is always that remaining 50%.

A few weeks ago Jemma tweeted a picture of just her and Alex together and to keep my calm was just the beginning, loads of people began following her and tweeting her and Alex asking if they were a couple! The willpower inside of me not to just take to twitter and announce that she was with me was indescribable, we’d agreed to keep us a secret just because I didn’t want to fans to know about here, I’ve made that mistake once before.

A knock at the door kept me from reminiscing too much into my past, the past that dragged me down to my darkest depths – a place I never want to go again. I had Jemma now and she made me a better person, I was better before she came along, but I don’t know with her in my life I wanted to do good all the time, to make her happy.

“Yeah?”

“Gus it’s me Ben we got to be on stage in like 10 minutes”

“Alright I’m coming now”

Grabbing my phone off the dressing room table I quickly checked my messages – none. Sighing out loud I turned my phone off before shoving it in my back pocket and opening the door to Ben to follow him down to the stage. It was true to say that I was disappointed, I at least expected a phone call of Jemma or something I mean we are leaving tomorrow and she is going off around Europe – something was up.

We took to the stage and the energy from the New York crowd hit us all instantly, I smiled out towards to crowd as we launched into the opening song – crystal clear. Simon moved and jumped around the stage as usual and John and Fraser used their brotherly bond to get the crowd going, while Ben continued to drum out note after note perfectly.

By the end of the show it was nearing midnight and I was exhausted, I was just about to head to the showers when Simon called after me.

“Dude there’s a surprise for you in the dressing room hurry up in that shower!”

“Simon what are you going on about?”

“Just go see!”

Shooting a curious look Simon’s way he chose to ignore it, he knew I hated surprises but obeying his orders I quickly went to the showers letting the warm water ease my fatigued muscles. Slipping on some clean clothes I exited the shower rooms and out into the corridor backstage, but my body collided with another weight on the way to the dressing room.

“Shit sorry man, wasn’t looking where I was going…Gus!”

“Oli! What the fuck are you doing here?! Shouldn’t you be back in England?”

Nervously I looked at the skinny figure which belonged to the person who cheated on one of my best friends, Oli shuffled from one Nike clad foot to the other rubbing the back of his neck in the process – I was more than shocked and confused as to why the hell Oliver was even here, but I had a few ideas.

“Urm..well…I’m looking for Isobelle”

My fists clenched upon hearing the words escape his lips, he fucking cheated on Isobelle with someone who bullied Jemma – he made me sick and I’d be damned if I let him know where the hell Isobelle was.

“She’s not with us, bye”

Refusing to listen to whatever else was going to slip from his lips I hastily made my way towards the dressing room to find out what my so called surprise was…however as I opened the door my wide blue eyes were subjected to something much worse.

“Tracy!”

“Ahh Gus long time no see”

“You’re my surprise?”

She looked at me confused but after a few seconds a playful smirk come across her nude lips, as I slammed the door shut Tracy began to close the gap.

“I can be if you want me to be”

Slowly and seductively Tracy ran her finger from the top of my chest down to my belt strap, her baby blue eyes gazing into mine. I refused to let myself go back there, especially with Tracy. I guess you guys are seriously confused right now right? Me and Tracy dated last year for a long time, she got me into drugs and I became aggressive and someone I wasn’t – I got rid of her in the end when I caught her fucking my best friend Mason, however my recovery to get to the person I was now took a hell of a lot longer.

“Tracy I’m not going back there with you, especially since I have a girlfriend now. Jemma I’m sure you remember here right, remember bullying her?”

I spat as I pushed Tracy away from my body, her lips pouting to their full extent her face scrunching up when she heard me mention Jemma’s name.

“I’m not like that Gus anymore, please just give me a chance to prove it to you and as for Jemma isn’t she off with All Time Low somewhere…some girlfriend”

I was about to retaliate but she stopped me by pulling me by my shirt and forcefully placed her lips on mine, instantly my mind told me to push her away. But like she said Jemma should be here and she wasn’t she was fucking off with All Time Low…or so I thought.

“What the fuck is going on?”

I heard the familiar voice laugh as out of the corner of my eye I saw Alex Gaskarth step into the dressing room quickly uncovering Jemma’s eyes, those brown eyes that all of a sudden changed to ones full of hurt and upset. Alex’s mouth dropping open wide before he shook his head solemnly as me and Tracy sprang apart.

“Jemma…it’s not –“

“Fucking save it asshole!”

That was the last thing she shouted to me before pushing past Alex and running out of the venue, Alex shooting me a glare before he followed Jemma back out the same way.

“Woops”

Tracy spoke before I scoffed at her, disgusted in myself. I can’t believe I’d let myself slip back to old ways so quickly, especially with Tracy – the Tracy that shouldn’t even be here in the first place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Tracy

So bit more drama for you guys, and that's not even the start of it ;)

Although only a few more chapters me thinks and when I say a few I mean like 10 and then this should be finished! I don't even know about a sequel for this yet we'll have to see. Maybe I'm thinking a story about Jack and Isobelle after this, cause Jemma and here will get separated near the end of this :O

Comments? Keep them coming, I love reading what you guys think
Thanks to all the readers <3