Status: Second Priority

Stupid Boy

You Can't Fence That In, Stupid Boy

I woke up sweaty and gross. My cheek was pressed up against something warm and I lifted my head, causing my skin to separate from whatever I was lying on, which happened to be John's bare chest.

He was still sleeping, so I decided to take a quick shower before anybody caught us. After I got dressed, I walked over to the door and pressed my ear against it to make sure nobody was in the hallway. Once I felt I was safe, I slipped out of his room and scurried into mine.

I took off my clothes and took a nice shower to get the sex scent off of my body.

As I rinsed the conditioner from my hair I heard my bathroom door open and then the shower curtain was pulled to the side.

"Where did you go?" He asked before stepping in.

"I-I, um, I came to take a shower.." I stuttered.

I honestly thought our hook up was a one time thing. I just needed a distraction for awhile until I got my head on straight and I thought he would understand.

"You're so cute." He whispered before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine. I melted against him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and asked, "Ever tried shower sex?"

After my longer than expected shower, I got dressed and did my hair for the first time in weeks. I blow dried it and straightened it, then styled it half up, half down. It looked better than it had in a long time.

I actually got dressed in something cute as well. I chose a yellow top and some high waisted shorts. I looked in the mirror and felt really great about my appearance.

I skipped downstairs and saw Shane eating cereal at the counter and smiled at him.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked as he kept eating.

"Nowhere. I just wanted to get ready." I shrugged as I looked through the cupboard for some food.

"Can you take me to my friends house later?" He asked.

"Sure. What time?"

"I don't know, like an hour?" He replied.

"Yeah. Of course." I nodded.

"Thanks Gracie." He smiled.

"No problem, kiddo." I told him.

"What was up with you being in the shower for like a year?" He asked with a chuckle.

My face went red and I buried my head into the pantry.

"I just wanted a long shower...." I lied, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Okay, then."

I pulled out some pop tarts and started eating as John came down the stairs with wet hair.

"I didn't hear you showering." Shane observed as he caught sight of his brother.

"Well I did." John shot back.

"Whatever." He said as he got up to put his bowl in the sink. "I'm gonna go get ready." He told me.

"Okay, I'll be out here." I said, giving him a smile.

As soon as he was upstairs John leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"You look great today." He smirked. "Freshly sexed." He added.

"Yeah." I nodded with a small frown. I thought he noticed my outfit and my hair. I guess not.

"So what are you doing today, baby?" He asked.

"I'm taking Shane to his friends house and then maybe I'll go for a swim." I shrugged.

"Sounds fun." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me.

"Yeah." I said as I got butterflies in my stomach.

"I have to go to band practice now." He said giving me a quick peck on the lips. "I'll be back later."

"Okay, bye." I said, trying to keep a happy face even though I wasn't looking forward to spending the day alone.

He left and I finished my pastry as I waited for Shane to be ready to leave.

"I'm ready." He called as he came down the stairs.

I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car before driving where he was directing me.

"So are you and John hooking up?" He asked.

"What?" I cried in shock.

"Are you guys doing it?" He repeated.

"Why- what would make you think that?" I stuttered nervously as I gripped the steering wheel with white knuckles.

"The fact that you were in his room last night with the door locked, moaning." He answered.

"I...have no clue what you're talking about."

"Come on, you're hot and you like John and he likes you. It's obvious." He shrugged.

"When did you get so blunt?" I asked.

"May first." He answered sarcastically.

"Ha, you're so funny." I smirked.

"I know. I got the funny genes, John got the funny looking genes." He joked.

"Ooh burn!" I laughed as I gave him a high five.

Soon enough we pulled up to the house and he got out, instructing me to pick him up at six. I nodded and drove back to the house.

I watched tv for awhile, baked a pan of brownies, cleaned the kitchen, ate lunch, then decided to take a swim. I changed into a bikini and laid down on a raft in their nice backyard pool. I just laid there relaxing until I felt like I was being watched. I opened my eye and saw John standing there grinning at me.

"Hey." I greeted him.

"Hey." He smiled back.

"Wanna get in?" I asked.

"You know I do. By the way, nice bikini." He added with a smirk.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it." I chuckled.

He quickly stripped down to his underwear and jumped in, splashing me and almost knocking me off the raft. I couldn't complain though, because the water felt so good.

Before I knew it, it resurfaced next to me and grabbed me by the waist before pulling me into the water and dunking me.

"Hey!" I giggled as I came back up. "I can't touch here."

"Just hold onto me." He smirked as he pulled me close.

I grinned and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I leaned down and pressed my lips against his for a wet kiss.

This led to us fooling around in the pool until we couldn't take it anymore and had to continue upstairs.

As I was lying in the bed next to John as he stroked my wet hair and placed random kissed on my head, I realized something.

I hadn't thought about my mom all day. I'm the worst daughter ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I'm not going to update this story quite as often (probably once a week) and regularly update my new John O'Callaghan story I Fucked Up Again. Please read it!

Thanks to BUSTANUT, catkirch, whilethefirewasout, Aurena, young at heart, DrivingBackwards, Baby.Blue.Eyes., Lovelyhope, Carlygirlll43, lazomania, xxchelseakay, and Saving.Grace8123 for commenting! You guys are the best!!

Comment and subscribe!