Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

001

I'm Averi. Averi Belle Winters.

I'm 22 years old. Around 5'4, nice body. Any music is good except for country. I'm inked up. I have a nose ring and the monroe, and size 5/8 plugs. I have about medium length chocolate brown hair, and I'm a makeup artist.

I also have a lovely boyfriend, Travis. You probably know what he looks like. We met when I was 20 through a mutual friend of ours, Panda.

------------flashback

I was on my way to Panda's, he was throwing a party. He had kept telling me he had a friend that wanted to meet me.

Averi: pulling in your driveway panda

Panda: aight, trav is excited to meet you

I smiled. Maybe he'll be different from the rest of the assholes I've dated in the past. But it was my fault. When you do cocaine and get involved with that crowd, you tend to meet the worst of the worst. My parents weren't around, and I had no supervision.

I was junkie from age 17 until about 3 months ago. I had nothing else to do, why not coke? I don't even know how I managed to get off of it. It was a long road, but I'm better now. Sorta.

I know, I'm stupid. But I'm gonna do what I wanna do, and I don't really care if I die or not.

I just don't give a fuck.

I walked into Panda's house and he was sitting down on the sofa. I sat down next to him and kissed his cheek.

"Hey, Ave! About time you got here." He laughed.

"Where's your friend?" I asked him.

"I'm Travis. I've heard a lot about you, from everybody really. It seems like everybody knew you, except for me, in the Favorites." He was rolling a blunt. Oh, he was hot.

"Well, I'm Averi. Nice to meet you." I smiled at him.

"Damn Panda, you said she was hot, but you didn't say she looked THIS good." He looked me up and down, grinning.

I blushed.

"Are you willing to smoke with us?" Travis asked as he pulled a lighter out with his long tattooed fingers and burned the end.

"Hell yeah."

Throughout the evening, Travis and I hung out. We played around. He just hung around me, and on me.

"Let's dance." I whispered in his ear.

He smirked. "Okay." He pulled me to the living room where everything was cleared out and the music was hot. He hooked his fingers in my belt loops and pulled me to him.

"Back that ass up, girl," He started grinding his front into my ass. "You're beautiful," He whispered into my ear and tried to pull my shirt up.

He followed me around the rest of the night. I liked it.

Soon enough the party faded out, I was laying on Travis, and his hand was working its way down my pants.

"Well, I think it's time for me to head home." Travis yawned and sat up. He was staring at me and glancing at the door.

"Let me grab my purse." I got up and picked it up, and walked over to him.

"You know, you're really short." He looked down and laughed at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

We walked out of the house and he threw the keys to his SUV at me.

"I don't feel like driving, will you, doll?" He smiled at me.

"You owe me." I smirked at him. I climbed into the truck, adjusted the seat so I could reach the pedals and started it up. I'll make Travis come back with me in the morning to get my car.

"Can I pay you in sexual favor?" He chuckled.

"It depends if you're good at it."

"You want head?"

"I'm not really into that."

He looked at me like I was stupid.

"I only like it if the person doing it knows how to do it right." I pulled out of the driveway.

"Baby, you just fucking wait and see."

--------------

And that's the first night we met. I planned to just split and go on but his mother showed up for a surprise breakfast and wanted to know who the naked chick was in her son's bed with him. He told her I was his girlfriend.

It was pretend, until it was still going on 3 days after his mother left. We had liked being in a relationship, so we stayed together.

I knew he did stuff he shouldn't be doing while he was away. But he was the first guy that actually meant something to me, so why let him go? I had my ways of dealing with it... snorting cocaine.

Did Travis know? Of course not.