Status: YOUR comments are what inspire ME to keep on writing.

We've Proven Our Love Over Time So Strong.

Unwinding

“This is our favorite hang-out,” Brian said as he pulled into a parking lot.

I grabbed his hand as we walked into the place called 'Johnny's Bar.' I'd seen the place a few times, but never been inside. As soon as we entered, bartenders were shouting Brian's name and waving. It was obvious that himself and the guys were known around here, and not just because they were famous. We waded through the customers and found the group of eight gathered around a pool table. Brian asked what I wanted to drink and after I said to surprise me, he walked away, leaving me with the group.

“So, Navy girl,” Jimmy said at my side, wrapping his arm over my shoulder. “You look good. Navy treating you well?”

I gave him a half-smile. I didn't want to talk about the Navy right now. It had been stressing me out lately, and I just wanted these two weeks to unwind. “It's okay. I'd rather not talk about it right now. I came here to have fun and not talk about work.”

“Fair enough, but we won't have much to talk about then.”

“It's fine. You guys are entertaining enough.” I gave him a jab to the ribs and smiled as Brian returned with two drinks in his hands, handing one to me. I said thanks before he leaned in to give me a quick, unexpected kiss, causing those who had seen to 'aww' at us.

The next couple of hours were filled with us talking, drinking, and just having a good time. I was still uncomfortable around Brian's friends, but as I got to talk to them more, I knew that it would go away. The group slowly disbanded as they were getting tired and wanting to go home. Matt and Brian were getting into one last game of pool, leaving me sitting at a nearby table with Valary. I gave her an awkward smile as this was the first time that she and I were alone together, and knowing the whole situation with her sister had me a little bit nervous.

“Girl, you don't need to be all quiet around me,” Valary said with a smile. “Lisa, I like you.”

I turned to smile back at her. “I know, and I'm just quiet because I'm around new people.”

We both turned our attention to our shouting significant others for a moment. Brian caught my eyes and gave a little wave. I heard Valary laugh softly next to me. “I can't believe how happy he is around you. He's like a different person.”

“Was he this happy with Michelle ever?” I asked before I could stop the thought. “I mean...I didn't mean to be...It's not my business.”

“Well if you're going to date Brian, then you should know some of it right? Michelle might be my twin sister, I love her to death and always will, but even I know that she went too far.” She paused as she turned towards the two men. “Brian was going to propose to her.”

I turned as well and saw Brian laughing with Matt at something. There was something about his smile that gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. It was different than just seeing his smile in pictures, and I knew that I had even the smallest influence on it. It was contagious, and when I saw it, I couldn't help but smile as well. “What happened between them isn't my business, but I got the idea that he and I have gone through a very similar situation.” I turned back towards Valary. “I don't talk about it to many people, but long story short, the entire relationship between my ex and myself was just a lie. I fell in love with him, yes, but he was just using me for sex, and for something to do while he was out here.” I let out a shaky sigh. “Sometimes it's hard when you know something horrible, but your heart won't let you forget it.”

“Very true, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's not easy to get over being hurt like that. I can assure you that Brian is a great guy. He gave my sister everything, even if she did hurt him. I've known him for about as long as I've known Matt, and I know that Brian will not hurt you.”

I smiled as I looked back towards the two men who were now seriously concentrated on their game. “That's a great thing to know.”

Valary and I talked for a bit longer until the guys came and said they were ready to leave. After our goodbyes, Brian and myself were back at his place. I felt somewhat more relaxed, and the only reason I was still tense was because I knew I only had two weeks of this, and then it was back to being all Navy.

“Babe, for the record, my house is your house. Don't be scared to help yourself to anything you need,” Brian said with a smile. “I did just realize that you've only spent a few nights here and that was before you left.”

I turned and smiled back. “Yeah I know.”

“Good. So did you have fun tonight?”

I nodded as my smile faded. “A lot. I just can't stop thinking about the fact that I only have two weeks here.”

“Two weeks is quite a long time. I'm sure by next week you'll be wishing you were back to work,” he laughed, trying to cheer me up. “I know that's how we get when we're between tours or albums.”

“I guess,” I murmured, heading for the stairs. Brian silently followed me up and into his room where I had already began stripping my jeans off so I could change into my pajamas. I dug through my suitcase to find my sweat pants, tossing them to the bed before digging to find a shirt. When I turned back around, I saw Brian leaning against his dresser a few feet away, eyes on me, a grin spread across his face. I felt my cheeks burn. “What?”

He let out a soft laugh before approaching and wrapping his arms around me. “I think you know what,” he whispered before his lips touched my neck, causing me to shiver.

I could've melted right in his arms, but held my composure as I wrapped my arms around his waist. I pulled back a bit so I could touch my lips to his. He caught me by surprise when he brought both of our bodies over to his bed, and with his hand resting on my back, he lowered me down and hovered over me. We kissed heatedly for a bit until his hands touched the flesh on my side, causing me to squeal as it tickled. Brian chuckled softly as he pulled off my shirt before his lips found the spot on my neck that drove me nuts. I bit back a groan as he continued to kiss my neck, when his hand cupped my breast and began massaging it. I eventually responded by reaching for the hem of his shirt and pushing him back so I could pull it off of him.

“I missed you so much, Brian,” I murmured into his ear as his lips were back at my neck.

I reached for his belt buckle and undid it, pulling his belt from the loops and tossing it aside. He groaned softly into my neck when I had unbuttoned his jeans and slipped my hand down his boxers, wrapping my fingers around him, beginning to stroke him softly. “Mmm, babe, I missed your touch,” Brian murmured into my ear.

Grinning, I started pushing his pants and boxers down before telling him to lay on his back where I pulled them off and discarded them to the floor. My hands trailed up his thighs to his chest before my nails softly raked over his flesh. He let out another groan as I was sure the blood rushed straight to his core. I wrapped my fingers around him again, stroking harder than before, watching his reactions. When he threw his head back and closed his eyes, I pulled my hand away, continuing to watch him as my head lowered. He looked down and our eyes met for a second before I took him into my mouth, sucking at a slow pace while I dipped my right hand into my own underwear and my other rested on his thigh. I rubbed my clit, pleasuring myself while pleasuring my boyfriend. I felt his hands on my shoulders as his breathing became heavier, and I started to grow a bit nervous that he was going to lose control. When his hand touched the side of my head, even though it was a light touch, I pulled away.

“What's wrong?” he asked, seeing my nervous look before I could hide it.

My cheeks burned. “My nerves got the best of me.”

“It was me, wasn't it? I'm sorry, babe.” He paused before putting his hands behind his head. “I'll keep my hands up here.”

I just grinned as I shifted to pull off my underwear and then moved to straddle Brian's lap. I bit my lip as I lowered myself to allow him to slip into me and began to ride him slowly. He threw his head back again and his hands went for my hips where he guided me to move along with him. I leaned back, groaning into the air as my hips grinded against his at a quick pace.

“God, babe you look so fucking gorgeous right now,” Brian breathed. “Cum with me.”

“I'm not close yet,” I said in a single short exhale as I slowed my pace and looked back down at him.

Brian's only response was to hold my hips and continue to guide my movements with his own. With a last pull, he held my hips tightly, burying himself deep inside of me and let out a groan as he finished. I let him ride it out for a moment and then followed his movements as he flipped our positions, gently laying me down onto my back underneath him. He wasted no time as he ran his tongue up my left thigh before burying it between the wet folds of flesh between my legs. His tongue traced my clit as he then buried two fingers inside of me, prodding against the sensitive walls.

My hands tightly gripped the comforter at my sides as my back arched reflexively. “Fuck, Brian. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck,” I groaned out as I felt that ball of pleasure building up in my stomach as his tongue flicked rapidly across the sensitive nerves. A loud groan escaped as that ball had finally burst. My back arched off the bed as another string of nearly incomprehensible swear words rolled off my tongue before I just laid back, trying to catch my breath.

I saw Brian still sitting between my legs, grinning. “You alright? You're acting like you just had the most explosive orgasm ever,” he laughed confidently.

I smiled as I hid my face behind my hands. “Shut up.”

Brian laughed softly as he moved to lay next to me, sprawling out on his half of the bed. “Something about watching you orgasm is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen,” he said softly.

I rolled away from him, hiding my burning cheeks. “Shut up, you're embarrassing me.”

He laughed again as he rolled his chest into my back, wrapping his arm around me and resting his chin on my shoulder. “He never complimented you that way, did he?” he murmured.

I frowned as I thought about my ex. “No. He never did. Maybe called me beautiful once, but I barely heard it.”

“Well I'm sorry he was a dick. You're beautiful all around, and I'm never going to stop telling you that.”

I turned to him with a smile on my face. “I never took compliments well from anybody. Thanks.”

We didn't bother to get dressed as we shifted our bodies to lay the right way on the bed. I laid against his side, resting my head against his chest as his arm wrapped around my shoulder. “I love you,” I murmured as I was already half asleep. I didn't hear his response before I was out like a light, knowing that I was going to get two weeks of well-deserved peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize greatly for updates being so far apart. I've just been so uninspired to write, and updates haven't been coming easy for me. That's on top of my life being so busy with work right now as well. I can't thank you guys for continuing to follow this story and leave the wonderful comments that you do that always make me happy. I hope this chapter made up for at least some of the time between the updates. :)