Status: YOUR comments are what inspire ME to keep on writing.

We've Proven Our Love Over Time So Strong.

Lisa and Brian were two total strangers that met completely on accident. One short month was all it took for them to fall hard for each other, but Lisa is joining the US Navy as Brian continues to tour with his band. As training, tours, deployments, and tragedy threaten to tear them apart, they are out to prove that true love will keep anybody together.

Author Notes
-I obviously don't own Brian, the rest of Avenged Sevenfold, or anybody affiliated with them.
-I do own the plot, and anything that talks about military is from my own knowledge, as I myself have served in the US Navy for almost 4 years.
-Title credit: "Gunslinger" by Avenged Sevenfold.
-Plot inspiration comes from the movie "Dear John"
-Banner made by the amazing Hachie.
-Most of all, ENJOY, and please subscribe and comment. Much appreciated.
  1. First Words
    As I passed the group, I'd heard a few shouts that merged with the music in my ears, but ignored them until a body ran into me, knocking us both to the ground.
  2. Too Fast?
    I knew that if something did happen between us, my fame could get her hurt. People like to start rumors, and spread rumors.
  3. Desperate?
    A few drinks later we somehow got back into the relationship talk, and he caught me completely off guard to where I almost choked on my drink.
  4. Stubborn
    I barely remembered what happened after the movie, but I did know that I clearly wasn't in my house.
  5. On The Table
    “That's true, except that I might not be here when you get back...” I trailed off, swallowing the lump in my throat.
  6. Deadlines
    (Warning: Sexual Content)It was starting to hurt that I wouldn't see him for a few months, with limited communication. I couldn't stop thinking about how this was going to work
  7. Hard Goodbyes
    I leaped out of the seat and into his arms, holding on tightly as I began to cry. “I don't wanna do this,” I said.
  8. Separation Anxiety
    Another day, another show, another distraction from the pain and emptiness I felt as she was away.
  9. Cheering Up
    “Just so you know, you don’t play guitar with your neck bro. You play it with your bum-bum.”
  10. Surprise Calls
    I was irritated as to who was calling me at this hour. It had to be from the states, and when I looked, I saw that it was a number I didn't recognize.
  11. The End Is Near
  12. Flights and Phone Calls
    “Hi, Brian,” a soft voice answered back, slightly familiar, but enough to make me cringe.
  13. Graduation
    “And without further ado-Liberty call, liberty call!”
  14. Special
    The instant weakness that almost turned me to jello. “You couldn’t threaten me,” he said, still in a whisper.
  15. Apart Again
    I hugged him tightly, holding on while my stomach twisted every which way.
  16. Pain
    I groaned. “I’ve never felt so much pain in my entire life.
  17. Trigger Time, Happy Time
    “I can’t let you have all the fun,” he grinned as he pulled me to my feet.
  18. Riverwalk
    Dear God, the only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away.
  19. Dropped
    I sighed, hanging my head at any freedom I had being ripped away from me.
  20. Orders
    "I think I can go for a drink or two...or twelve.”
  21. Unwinding
    (Warning: Sexual Content) “I think you know what,” he whispered before his lips touched my neck, causing me to shiver.
  22. A Hopeless Romantic.
    "Don't let him go, because you'll never find someone like him ever again.”
  23. Haners
    I loved this man to death, but I couldn't help but wonder if we really would make the distance work.
  24. Being Civil
    "We both knew full-well what we were getting ourselves into...
  25. Get It On
    [Sexual Content] “Mm, even when you try to take control, I just know how to make you weak,”
  26. Beginning to Hate Airports
    When she pulled out of my arms, I felt as if part of my soul had been ripped out.