Planes, Houses and Relationships

Hospital.

Aiden's POV

I slipped a ten dollar bill into the vending machine down the hall from Luna's room, I pressed the key's 'C7 and out came a bottle of coke, and my change. I popped the cap open, listening to it fizzle before a took a long sip, savoring the taste in my mouth for awhile before swallowing it down. I glanced down the hall, seeing the open door to Luna's room. I didn't have the courage to go down and face her, the doctor's came by before to inform me that she was awake. I had been sitting by her bed the entire time she was un-conscious, but now that she was awake, I just didn't know what to do. I tightened the lid back up on my bottle, sliding it into my satchel.
I slowly walked down the long, clean, hallway until I reached the door to her privet room. The doctor's wanted to keep her alone, with only a few visitor's a week so they could keep her on close observation. I left out the little fact that it was fault she did this to herself.
I stepped in and pulled back the curtain revealing my face to her, I smiled and sat down on a chair next to her bed. She looked over at me, she looked confused, like she didn't know why I was here.

"Hey.." She breathed out. The doctor's said it might still be very difficult for her to speak to much, the blood loss drained alot of her energy.

Oh yeah, I didn't actually want to take Luna here. But when we were back at the dorm, I went to get a drink and by the time I got back the ambo's were already in our room. Lexia said she wanted to make sure everything would be fine.

"Your up, you gave us a bit of a scare back home..." I said, looking around trying to avoid eye contact, she always had away with making me do what she wanted when she looked into my eyes.

She slowly reached over and grabbed my hand, she couldn't really bend her arm. The bandages restricted her from alot of movement.

"I'm sorry.. " I said, squeezing her hand slightly.

"For what?" She looked concerned.

"For doing this too you,"

"It's not your fault,"

"It is... If it weren't for me.. You wouldn't be here..."

"It's okay.. I'll be home soon..."

"I hope so", I said as I smiled.

"Do you.. Still love me?"

"Luna..."

"You.. You don't.. Do you?"

I didn't know what to say... I didn't know how I felt. I was afraid to say that I didn't in case the moment she was alone she did something again, but I couldn't say yes.. Because I'd be lying.

"So your school work is going to be sent over here, so you don't miss anything." I said trying to change the subject.

"I take that as a no..." Luna said, holding back tears. Her voice was shaky.. It made my gut hurt.

"Sweetie I--"

"Please.. Aiden... Don't say that unless you mean it. If you don't love me.. J-just s-s-say..."

"I.. I... D-d-on't,"

I didn't get to finish before Luna just broke down crying. I knew this was killing her inside. I decided that I was just going to leave, and tell the nurses on the way out that she was crying so they could keep an eye on her to make sure she didn't hurt herself again.

"I'm going to go," I stood up and head for the door. "Goodbye Luna."

She mumbled something but I couldn't understand between all the sobs. She cleared her throat, causing me to turn around.

"Aiden.."

"Yes?"

"I.. I love you... P-please d-don't go..."

"I won't."

I headed over and sat back down.

"Luna.."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Luna's face instantly lit up, I had never seen her smile that big in a long time. And really this lie wasn't hurting anyone, maybe I will fall back in love with her. One day...