Promise Me You'll Never Feel Afraid.

1.

"Jimmy Sullivan!" I smiled up at my best friend.His beautiful blue eyes beamed at me and he grinned "Skylee Christine." I wrapped my arms around his tall frame tightly.He smelled like his usual mix of cologne and cigarettes which oddly became my favorite smell."Where's Matt and the rest of the boys at?" I asked looking around for them.He motioned to the backyard with a smile.

We headed around the side until the boys were in plain view."Skylee!" Zacky screeched, running up to me.I giggled and hugged on to him tightly."I knew once Jimmy showed up you would be right behind." He teased, smirking at me.I laughed and shook my head, then shoved him away jokingly.

"Easy kids, no need to fight over me." Brian said winking at me and Zack.We both took a moment to stare at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter."Sorry Syn, but I'm a Matt person." I shrugged, winking over at Matt who's face turned red."And I'm a Jimmy kind of boy." Zacky grinned, blowing a kiss to Jimmy who looked extremely disgusted.

I walked over to Jimmy and hopped onto his back, wrapping my arms securely around his neck.I leaned in and whispered softly in his ear "I'm only kidding.I have my eyes on you only." I felt him shiver with goosebumps before smiling at me."So we have some news to tell you Sky." Matt said to me.I jumped off Jimmy's back before looking at everyone."What is it guys?" I asked sort of worried.

I noticed them all look at each other before back at me."We're writing a new record!" They all said in sync.A huge smile soon appeared on my lips as I pulled each and everyone of them into life squeezing hugs."That's fucking amazing guys! I'm so happy for you!" I cheered.Looking at all their smiling faces started bringing me flash backs.Especially the ones with Jimmy in them.

-Flashback-

"Hi." A boy with wild dark hair looked at me.He sat next to me in the sandbox and started playing with my toys."You not ask!" I yelled, pushing the kid over and taking back my toys.He stared at me with big blue eyes."I'm Jimmy lets be friends." I handed him a toy car "Okay Jimmy I'm Skylee."

-End Flashback-

From that day on, there wasn't a moment where I never played with that kid named Jimmy Sullivan.It turned out he lived two houses down from me and his mom became great friends with my mom.At school since I was two years younger then Jimmy, he would walk me to kindergarten with my mom to make sure no one picked on me.When I finally got to first grade he would still walk me to my classroom and then spend his recess and lunch with me.

Then from junior high onto high school, is where we finally met the boys.They all took turns watching out for me but Jimmy was still the only one who spent almost every single moment with me.I didn't know if there was ever enough words to let him know just how thankful I was for him to be in my life.

"Hey Sky! Hello earth to Skylee!" I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts from Zacky and Jimmy waving their hands in front of me."Sorry guys.I was just thinking how great it is that your writing." I grinned at them happily."I agree now lets go fucking party!" Zacky howled, heading into the house while Jimmy and I slowly followed closely behind everyone else.

I felt him snake his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer to him."Thank you Skylee.You don't even know how much all your support means to all of us.I love you Sky." Jimmy whispered, kissing the top of my head.I looked up at him and smiled wide "I love you too Jimmy.I'll always support you and the guys." He grinned, hugging me as we made our way inside.

If I lost Jimmy, I was pretty sure that I would lose everything.He means the world to me, and losing him would mean life as I know it would be over.But I knew that was never going to happen, because me and Jimmy are Best Friends FOREVER and nothing could ever change that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my first Jimmy Sullivan story, I hope everyone likes it so far.Comments and feedback would be much appreciated! Enjoy :)