I've Got Your Back Kid

Saturday:

I followed Bo to the car rental place; he took care of returning the car before walking out and walking towards my car while I threw his entire luggage in my car. He looked at me then away before saying, “I am going to miss you a lot.’

“You will be back eventually,” I said smiling.

“Of course,” he said taking hold of my hand and smiling.

We both climbed into that car and left for the airport. When we arrived at the airport Bo didn’t move, he stared down at the floorboard, “Bo?” I asked and he slowly raised his head, “Are you okay?”

“Fine,” he said looking over at me.

“Bo,” I said tilting my head.

“I am going to miss you,” he said after sighing, “I have spent the past week with you, every day, with you. It is going to be hard adjusting to the change, I got used to having you around and waking up near you, I am used to the routine of being with you.”

“Next break I get from college I will come visit you, I promise,” I said as I faced him towards me.

“If I have the money I will pay for you to come out,” he said smiling, “I promise.”

“Bo, I am a big girl I can take care of myself, but okay if you want to pay I may let you” I said smiling and getting out of the car. I walked to the back and got out his luggage and he slowly followed.

“I am going to miss you,” he said wrapping his arms around me, “a lot.”

“I will miss you too,” I said looking up at him. He leaned down and kissed me.

“When is your next break?” he asked stepping back from me.

“Next month, it will be spring break,” I said smiling, “so soon.”

“Good,” he said before kissing me again, “I will call you when I land, and I will miss you.”

“I will miss you too, now go, I don’t want you to be late silly,” I said as he walked away and I walked to my car. He looked back at me one more time and smiled before walking through the automatic doors.

I drove back home after hitting up In-N-Out Burger. Zoey was sitting on the kitchen counter eating a bowl of cereal watching the door as if she was waiting to see me walk in with Bo or walk in crying, “I got food,” I said before hopping up on the counter next to her.

“Sweet, but how are you feeling?” she said shoveling cereal in her mouth, “miss Bo a lot?” she asked with her mouth full and milk dribbling down the side.

“I miss him but I will be fine I will see him eventually, and I know I will hear from him constantly,” I said shrugging and opening the In-N-Out bag.

“You know you miss him a lot,” Zoey said looking down at her food.

“I do but like I said I am not worried about it,” I said laughing and avoiding eye contact with her.

“Okay, okay,” she said hopping down from the counter, “Want to watch Regular Show?” she said walking to the living room.

“If you want my fries,” I said bringing them to her.

“You know me so well, but I may explode from eating them,” she said laughing and taking them from me. She inhaled the fries as I slowly ate my burger. After Regular Show ended we watched Fight Club, half way through the movie Zoey was asleep on my lap. She woke up at the end and said, “Miya do me a solid and get me a drink out of the fridge?” she said smiling real big.

“Anything for you,” I said laughing and getting up.

“You are the greatest,” she said as I returned from the fridge, “So how long ago did Bo leave?” she asked as I sat down by her.

“About five and a half hours,” I said looking at my phone.

“And how long has it been?”

“About 4-5 hours,” I said.

“So you should hear from him real soon?” she said sitting up.

“Yeah?” I said looking at her, “why?”

“What if he never really left?” she said rotating herself towards me, “What if he never got on the plane!?” she said getting all excited, “It would be so romantic!”

“I honestly would be pissed if he did that,” I said shrugging, “he has to go home and take care of business, sign purchased objects, hangout with his parents, siblings and friends.”

“But he likes you,” she said smiling, “he really likes you!”

“Are we seriously going to argue about this stuff again?” I said looking at her sternly.

“I am just saying,” she said rolling her eyes so they were fixated on the title screen for Fight Club.

“I am going to do something less productive,” I said getting up and walking to my laptop. I did my daily checkings of all my profiles and accounts, first Twitter, mainly because that is short and doesn’t take long.

BoBurham: Just landed, I left a piece of me in California :/

Bo:Just landed call you when I reach my house.

To Bo: Yes sir(:

Bo: So obedient<3

I went to Facebook and went to his Fanpage since I wasn’t an official friend yet and posted:

I miss you A LOT ):

After that I went on tumblr and scrolled endlessly into the deep depts. of that place before my phone rang.

“Hey!” I said answering the phone.

“I miss you!” Bo said on the other line.

“I miss you too,” I said, “did you sleep on the plane?” I asked closing my laptop and lying down.

“No, I couldn’t,” he said yawning, “You weren’t by my side,” he said and I knew he was smiling.

“I am sorry,” I said before blurting out, “Oh, I wrote on your Facebook fanpage since I am not blessed to be your actual friend.”

“Actually, I was hoping you were more than that,” he said as a Facebook notification came up on my phone.

“Oh really meow,” I said checking it really fast, “OH! Look Bo Burnham liked my wall post and he commented it He even sent me a request,” I said laughing, “I feel so privileged.”

“Yes I did!” he said sounding enthused, “Now about the friend thing,” he said before being quite.

“Yes Bo,” I said laughing a bit.

“You are my Girlfriend, right?” he said sounding unsure of what he was asking.

“If that is what you want,” I said laughing a bit at him.

“It is,” he said laughing, “So girlfriend,” he said still laughing, “I am going to take a nap now, call you when I wake up?” he said as he yawned.

“Of course!” I said laughing, “I miss you, goodnight,” I said smiling.

“I miss you too, kid,” he said laughing a bit.

I laughed before saying, “Bye Bo, talk to you later.”

“Bye,” he said hanging up. I sat my phone down and smiled, still in the shock that I was “with” Bo Burnham.

“Miya! Package for you! Well One for each of us!” she yelled at me.

“On my way,” I said jumping up and walking out to see her with a box cutter, “This could be dangerous; you and sharp objects are not a good combo.”

“I don’t care!” she said slicing the tape on both boxes, “On three, one,” she said as we both opened the first set of flaps on the box, “two, three!” she said before practically ripping the box apart, “Hey we both have a note.”

I read my out loud, “If this all worked out I just got off the phone with you, and you are my girlfriend now so here is a box of stuff from my closet and from the online shop. Since I won’t see you for a while, I guess this is my way of “staying” with you. Enjoy –Bo Oh and p.s. the boxers are clean I swear.”

“Sweet, free stuff!” Zoey said, “This is for eating all your cereal?” she said holding a piece of paper and removing the newspaper from the top of the box, “He gave me Two shirts, DVD, CD’s and 2 boxes of cereal, you have to marry this man or I will,” she said laughing.

I laughed at Zoey’s statement before replying, “Easy now, don’t get too ahead of yourself.”

“But Miya!” She whined, “It has to happen.”

“Maybe,” I replied while pulling out all of the stuff I got from Bo and carrying it to my room.

I sat on my bed and pulled back out my laptop and glanced over the Twitter screen, I saw Bo had tweeted

BoBurnham: I think it’s damn near impossible to not smile when I think about her.

I quickly replied with,

MiYA: Looks like you have a major problem there, kid.

After that my phone vibrated,

Bo: Listen here missy, you need to come here now.

Me: I have this thing, called school?

Bo: Screw school

Me: You. Sleep. NOW.

Bo: Yes ma’am. I will try, goodnight. I miss you.

Me; Sweet dreams I miss you too.

I laid there and just thought, all this has happened in one week, and since day one I haven’t been unhappy. Honestly, I hoped it would never end.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.....For Now