I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides.

Chapter One

Aiden's POV
Whack
I felt his hand smack against my cheek. His hand felt so cold like winter.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LATE?"
I shivered. "T-Traffic."
He slapped me again. "LIES LIES LIES!! IT'S ALL LIES!! YOU WERE OUT WITH ANOTHER MAN!! YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE YOU GODDAMN SON OF A BITCH!"
I looked at him. "No, Tristan. No. No. Please, Tristan. No more."
Tristan looked at me oddly. "What time is it?"
I looked at the clock. "Four Oh Five"
He sighed. "I guess you aren't that late."
I smiled. I'm so glad he wasn't angry. Let me tell you about myself. I am Aiden Ian Matthewson. I am twenty years old but Tristan makes me tell everyone I'm twenty-three so they won't know I'm three years younger than him. I am a session musician at Reprise and I play guitar. I live in an apartment with my boyfriend, Tristan Adam Williams. Tristan is very jealous of me. He's always very possesive and controlling. He tells me what to wear, what to do, and how to do it. I use to think he did this out of love. Now I believe he doesn't love me. I believe he just wants someone to beat the crap out of and control. Like a robot. I'm Tristan's robot. I want to die. I lost all desire to live exactly 1 year ago when I moved in with Tristan and he started hitting me. I won't forget the first hit. It was because I fell asleep when he wanted sex. It was all down hill from there. Sex is scary for me. He basically rapes me every night. I don't think I've ever once enjoyed it. Tristan walks in the door as I'm sitting there. Zoning out.
"Hey baby, where going to Jake's tonight, kay? He has a long-lost friend over he wants us to meet."
I nod my head. When we go to Jake's house, he's gonna hold my hand and smile at me and pretend he isn't psychotic. But I know the truth. I know what happens when the doors close. He'll act nice to me one second and then BAM. He'll beat the shit out of me. I walked to our room and on our bed, my clothes were laid out for me. He always had to pick out what I was going to wear. I guess it made him feel in control. I slid off my shirt and I felt his hands come up from behind me, sliding down my abs with his harsh hands.
"Tonight, baby," He whispered. "Tonight."
I shivered. I knew what that meant. I finished getting dressed and went to go fix my hair in the mirror. I looked horrible. I looked as if I hadn't smiled in forever. Which was true.
I want to die.
I attempted suicide six months ago. I failed. He found me and sent me to the hospital. He got so angry at me for trying to "leave him" that he grabbed a belt of his and beat me with it. I felt like I was six years old.
"All set, baby?"
I nodded my head.
"Kay then. Let's go."