I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides.

Chapter Three

Aiden's POV
Tristan and I were on the car ride home. I was very sleepy and feel asleep to the steady rhythm of the car's movement. All of a sudden, Tristan nudged me.
"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty were home."
"MMM."
I rubbed my face and began to walk in to the apartment. I wanted to go to bed. But Tristan kind of wanted to change my plans. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the bedroom. My heart was beating really fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I should be use to this by now but I still get really nervous. He began to kiss me, all over. Starting with my face and moving slowly down my neck. He bit down. I moaned. Everytime I moaned I felt so guilty. So horrible. So dirty.
"You like that huh?"
"Mmmm."
He laughed and began to take my shirt off. He pushed my body on the bed and kissed my stomach all over. I hated every second of it yet I seemed to enjoy it. He unbuttoned my jeans. Oh no. This is the part I hate the most. It's coming so soon. He slide of his jeans as well, then his boxers. He slide my boxers off too. We were both covered in sweat. Then he thrusted himself into me.
"FUCKKKKKKKK"
No lube whatsoever. It was so painful but it was also kind of nice. In an awful sort of way. He thursted into me more and more times until finally he was satisfied. He put his boxers back on and I put mine on. He kissed me on the cheek.
"Goodnight, Aid."
"Night, Trist."
He fell asleep quickly. I couldn't fall asleep. My body was in pain. He was really harsh tonight. I silently started crying. I sat up, making sure not to wake up Tristan. I put some clothes back on and walked outside. I was going to the bridge. I spent countless nights sitting on the bridge pondering my life. How it started, how it is now, and how I wanted it to end. I reached the bridge and sat on the edge, over looking the river.
I was born in Florida to Jack and Sally Mathewson on 1981. My parents were never married and had an on-off relationship. Jack use to hit Sally. Everyday. Just like Tristan hits me. He probably raped Sally also. Sally would kick him out and then a month later he would come back, all apologies. She would accept it and I guess you know the pattern. Jack and Sally disowned me when they found out I was gay. Homophobia is stupid. I moved to California to work in the music industry. I met Tristan in a bar. A year later I moved in with him. It's been hell ever since.
I saw a shadowy figure walking on to the bridge. I stood up. Nervous. The figure came closer. I could see who it was....
Frank