I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides.

Chapter Five

Frank's POV
I walked back to the house we were renting for the time we were going to be in California. I stepped into Gerard and I's bedroom. He was laying on the bed, sound asleep. His body was all over the bed and he was still dressed in his clothes. On the floor was a bottle of vodka. Gerard had a bit of a drinking problem. Okay, to be honost, he was a full-blown alcoholic. I loved him to pieces but lately, things have been getting worse. I'm pretty sure he's not only popping pills. I think he's on Coke now. I placed my hand against his pure white cheek. All the stress has been getting to me lately. With Gerard's alcohol and drug abuse and the stress of recording a new album, I'm just about ready to commit myself to the insane asylum. But today wasn't as stressful. Today I met a boy named Aiden. Looking into Aiden's eyes were like looking into a mirror. I was positive his boyfriend abused him. Hit him every single night. Just like my stepfather use to do to me when I was young. I finally had to break the chain. I left home when I was seventeen. I moved in with Gerard and Mikey's family and they accepted me as their own. But the scars of what my stepfather did to me will never leave me. I knew Aiden needed to break the chain but I didn't know if he was strong enough. He had to at least try. I tried and I succeded. Gerard's eyes opened wide and a smile spread across his face.
"Morning baby."
I laughed. "It's still the middle of the night, Dear."
"Oh. Does that mean I can sleep more?"
"Of course."
He pulled me towards him and kissed me. I could taste booze and cigarettes from his mouth. It wasn't unusual but I still didn't like it. We began to get more passionate with our kissing. I transfered my mouth from his mouth to his neck. I bit and sucked really hard.
"MMMMMH... Frank."
I began kissing him lightly all over his chest. He giggled like a little girl and I nearly died laughing. I continued kissing him all over.
I stopped kissing him and we smiled at each other. I fell into the bed on top of him. I placed my head on his chest.
"Gerard... I can hear your heart beating."
"It's beating for you my love."
We laced our hands together and fell asleep.