I'm Not Over You

The New Devil

Our eyes glared into each other, one of us waiting for the other to make a move. He licks his lips slowing and smirks. In his head he think it's a game. I'm the enemy and he's the player 1. To me, this is a battleground. Our kitchen is the arena, the table is separating each of us from attacking, and my weapons are various pots and pans. Broken cups are all over the floor plus the pots and pans I've thrown at him.

"Come on baby," he coos at me. His grey eyes show humor in them and his eyebrow arches making his face even more handsome than it already was. While I was probably looking a hot mess. I was sweating and my long hair was sticking to my neck and my forehead. My mascara and eyeliner was running down my face from me crying.

"Just leave me alone!" I hiss throwing the pan. He ducks right in time as it his the stove making a loud clanking sound. He gets u, his dreads hitting his face and hiding one of his eyes. But I could see the anger in them.

"Listen bitch. I'm real tired of this shit," he hisses. I ran out of pots to throw and they were all on his side. He slowly starts to walk toward me and I slowly back out the kitchen door.

"Leave me alone!" I scream starting to run toward the front door of our house. My hands grabs the handle but his slams over it and he pulls me into his chest. "NO!"

"Shut the fuck up!" He screams, trying to control me as I struggle in his arms. I would win this fight. I would win it. He was the enemy, not me.

"You don't control me," I hiss as he carries me to our room. I try and kick him in his crotch but he easily throws me over his shoulders. He's tall at 6'0 so I would hit our tile floor hard.

"Babe, I have been for the past 4 years," he says chuckling.

He was such a sweetheart when I met him. I was 14, he was 19. We met at where I definitely shouldn't have been but I snuck in with my best friend, Annabella. We went on dates, he spoiled me, and I would sneak around with him so my parents wouldn't find out. I was in love with him.

But when I hit 16, he became violent, jealous, and possessive. I was expected to follow rules,one of them including to stop communication with my parents. He always had to know where I was and fun wasn't allowed for me unless it was with him. The house was expected to be cleaned and I had to cook at least 2 a day. Sometimes even for his friends.

"I'm in fucking hell," I hiss as he throws me onto our bed.

"Guess I'm Satan," he says starting to take his shirt off while locking our door.

"You're worst than Satan, Logan."

"And you're the goddess that will be fucked up tonight Cassie."
♠ ♠ ♠
I accidentally deleted chapters so I had to start the whole story over. It's going to a little different though.