Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Here Comes Trouble

~*~ Zoey's Point Of View ~*~

My phone went off and I groaned. I rolled over, falling off my soft, warm bed onto the hard, mocking oak finish floors. I groaned and rubbed my now aching cranium. My phone, however, didn't feel my pain and sang louder and louder with each passing minute.
I grabbed it fast and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?"
"Is this Zoey Raines?"
"This is she."
"Hello I'm Michael Webber. I'm the record manager for Mass Destruction. You are one of the winners to Touring With My Idols!"
"Are you cereal?!"
"Um. What?"
"Nevermind.." I grinned hugely.
"Pack up and be ready within 30 minutes. A bus will come pick you up."
"Okay thank you."

I hung up and screamed loudly. After doing a completely awkward victory dance, I ran around like a mad man to pack up and get dressed before the bus got here. I heard honking before too long.
I was bouncing. This was amazing! Tom Kaulitz has been my idol since Mass Destruction got together! I was in a daze walking down my paved pathway to the massive black and red tour bus, waiting for me. The bus driver put my bags on for me.

"Thank you." I smiled and I got on the bus.

I was in complete awe when I ran into someone. I fell on my butt and looked up.

*~* Joe's Point Of View *~*

"What the hell where you're going?! What the hell.. How'd you get on this bus?" I snarled at the little girl.

Well she wasn't so little. She had a huge rack and a pretty nice body. But blonde isn't my type.

"Speak." I barked.

"I won the contest?" she asked, her voice small and frail sounding.

"Oh. You're one of the three winners, eh? Unfortunately for you, my type isn't blonde. Therefore you won't get my amazing skills in bed. But I know someone who can't get enough of little blondes." I smirked, darkly.

Her face went from awe to horrific in a split second.

"Tom! Fresh meat!" I shouted, loudly.

I smirked as I heard her gasp. I walked off to the back to look at myself in the mirror some more. I can't help it that I'm just amazing handsome.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, woo! Comment please :) Toast! You're up!
~Peanut Butter (chunky)