Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Out Of Her Way

-----{Skylar's POV}-----

I gasped and grapped my phone. I just got a call saying I won a tour with Mass Destruction. I'd had a cruch on Jackson Rathbone since I could remember. I couldn't believe I actually won! I started grabbing things and throwing them into bags. I hadn't showered in two days, and my make up was a day old. I didn't care, I was just so fucking excited I finally won something. I've never won anything in my life time!

"I'm going away for a few months, Luna." I picked up my kitty and kissed her head. "You'll stay with mom until I get back." I grabbed her cage and slipped her in, along with a few small toys she could play with. I had to drive there, and drive back in an hour. Nice. I could do that.

I decided against it and called the girl that lived beside me. Oh yeah, I lived on my own. About ten minutes from my mom, and I didn't see my dad much. He lived hours away. I lived by myself in a small apartment building. With a cat and a few dogs. Only problem, they were at the vet. I asked the girl to pick them up for me as I finished packing and heard a honk outside. I grabbed my bag which was packed very messy and ran outside.

Once on the bus, I looked around and gulped. Underwear lay everywhere. A broken picture frame just lay there on the floor. I bent down to pick it up and heard a whistle.

"Damn girl, yo ass is smoking."

I turned around to see none other than Tom Kaulitz. I crossed my arms and stared at him, glaring.

"Shut the fucking hell up. If you don't back off, I swear to fucking GOD! That you will not have a penis to shove into girls vaginas anymore!" I growled.

He laughed and stuck his hands in the air. "Hey, girl. I'm sorry.."

I glared and walked back to the back.

-----{Tom's POV}-----

I smirked and watched the purple haired girl. Damn, she had a nice body. Not much of a chest, but I could deal with that.

"H-hello?"

I turned around to see another blondie, and a shy looking one. "Why hello!" I smirked. "And who might you be?" I asked.

"I'm.. Zoey." She smiled a shy little smile. I tried to keep my cool.

"Well now, I'm guessing you are one of the winners?" I asked. She nodded. "Good!" I smirked and sat her down.
♠ ♠ ♠
YESH! the Toast is done, ladies ;D

Jelly! 'Tis your turn, ma'darlin'!

--Toast aka HOME SLICE!