Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Falling

I walked back into Joe's room. "Hey." I smiled softly. He looked over.

"You came back!" He grinned.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"Cause Skylar and Zoey left. I thought you would have gone with them." He said. I paused.

"They left?" I asked. "Without me?"

"I thought you knew." He said. I whined.

"I'm going to call them." I walked out of the room and called Skylar. She answered.

"... Oh my god! We forgot Dillon!" She said. I smirked.

"Really?! I didn't notice!" I teased.

"Sorry! We'll come back!" She said.

"No, it's fine. I'll stay here, and kind of keep an eye on the guys." I said.

"Are you sure?" I could hear her chewing on her lip.

"Mhm. I'll keep you posted." I smiled. "I'll go check on Tom and Jackson and give you updates." I said.

"Okay. Thanks. And sorry." She said. I giggled.

"It's fine. Bye." I hung up and walked back into Joe's room. "I'm gonna check on the guys again then be back." I smiled. He whined softly. I giggled and walked over to him then kissed his forehead then walked out.

I walked into Tom's room and sat down. He looked at me. "... I prefer Zoey." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care. I'm making sure you're okay." I said. He shrugged.

"I feel the same, so..." He said. I paused then stood up.

"Then I'm leaving. I'll check back in an hour." I said and walked into Jackson's room. Their was a nurse in the room, trying to give him medicine.

"You're not Joyce!" He shouted, and flung the medicine. It hit the wall. Eww. "And you aren't either!" He shouted at me. I jumped.

"No I'm Dillon!" I shouted back awkwardly. "Calm down!" I said.

"Why are these girls with boys names visiting me?!" He groaned. I walked over to him.

"We're tranny's." I rolled my eyes. He stayed quiet for a bit.

"You're not Joyce!" He shouted at everyone that walked past.

"Holy crap shut up!" I said.

"I want Joyce!" He shouted. I texted Skylar.

Who the eff is Joyce? He's going insane!!

"Joyce is..." I thought for a minute, as he watched me when I mentioned Joyce. "Coming?" I offered. He accepted that and waited, not letting the nurses give him medicine until Joyce came.
♠ ♠ ♠
seriously though, who's joyce? xDD
JOYCE :O!

>___>

-Ashley Dawn