Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

I Know How It Goes

I just stared in shock, wanting to hear this.

But alas; I couldn't. I got distracted by the nurses yelling that Joe was missing from his room. I groaned and ran to his room. They were flipping out cause the window was open.

His window was open!

They ran out of the room, going to check outside. I bit my lip.

"Joe?" I asked, hoping he'd answer.

Just as I said his name, he pulled me into the bathroom. I screamed but he covered my mouth. "What the hell?!" I asked. He smirked.

"I wanted alone time." He grinned. I groaned.

"I was freaking out!" I whined. His smirk just grew.

"So you do like me?" He asked. I felt my cheeks burn.

"No!" I defended. He just smirked and pulled me close to him.

I was suddenly really nervous. I don't know why either. I did like him, and I knew he liked me.

He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me softly. Instead of flipping out, I kissed him back, and pushed my body gently against his, not wanting to hurt him. But that totally backfired.

Cause we fell in the tub.

"I'm sorry!" I gasped. He chuckled and just kissed me again.

"I'm fine." He smiled, holding me to him, kissing my neck gently. It was extremely hard to resist.

And just like that, I caved. Just like Skylar and Zoey.

I moved his face so I could kiss him again. He set his hands on my hips as he kissed me back harder than before.

Yes, we were making out. In the tub. How sexy.

He shifted a little, making my foot hit something. It didn't hurt, but then it started raining.

I whined, and hid my face in his neck. "What the hell?"

"You just turned on the shower." He smirked, pulling the shower curtain closed. I giggled and pulled it open. "No, the floors gonna get wet!" He shut it again. I smirked and shut off the shower, even though we were both horribly soaked.

"And now it's fine." I giggled, opening the curtain again. He shook his hair like a dog, getting me even more wet. I smirked, and wrung my hair out on his. He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
JOEY. <3

Btw, HI TO OUR ONLY SUBSCRIBER LOL. (it's no secret xD) <3

If you guys wanna get updates sent to your phone, follow my twitter. This one is strictly for Mibba updates, nothing else. :)

-Ashley Dawn