Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Secrets Should Be Kept Untold

----{Tom's POV}---

I ran into Jackson's room. "Dude!" I called. He looked up at me with sad eyes. "You'll never guess what I saw!"

He sighed. "Let me guess. Two hot nurses you want to bang?"

I glared at him. "No. Although.." I went into a thought. "No. I just saw Zoey and Skylar kiss!"

His jaw fell open and his eyes grew wide. He would have fainted if he'd been standing up. "My Skylar?"

"First of all she hates your guts and second.. it was hot." I thrusted at him and he whined.

"But.. I thought she actually liked me. I mean the kiss.."

"Obviously means nothing to her." I rolled my eyes. "But I know Zoey likes me for sure."

"Why does she get to like you and Skylar can't like me?" He asked.

"Because! You're missing the point here. We may both get dumped so they can date each other!" I pointed out.

His head dropped. I knew I said the wrong thing. "At least she'll be happy.." He muttered. I felt bad now. Why did I have to say that?

"Hey, dude." I sat down next to him, well, in the chair. "I'm sure she still likes you. Maybe they just wanted to freak somebody out or.. testing on each other." I shrugged.

"Maybe." He muttered. I got up and went to find them.

I finally found them standing beside Joe's door. They looked scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked them.

Zoey pointed into the room. "We heard water running after Dillon ran in there. And then a loud moan."

I laughed. "Alriiight! Joey gettin' some!" They each gave me a look. Right.

I pulled Zoey over into my room and sat her on the bed. "Zoey, what are you thinking?" She looked puzzled so I continued. "I like you, and you like me. Why the hell would you go off and kiss somebody else?"

Her face fell. She stucked down the last bit of her coffee and placed it on the side table before she answered. "I have feelings for Skylar.." She said.

"Yeah, obviously. Unless you're using her!" I pointed out.

Lasers shot at me. "I am not using her!" She growled. "I simply really care for her. And she cares for me. Right now she's lost. She likes Jackson, but he's supposed to marry somebody else."

I sighed. "Zoey, he didn't tell her the full story." She gave me a weird look. "Joyce and Jackson had a baby a few years back. Her father wanted her to marry him so that he could help out but he never wanted to. The only reason he stayed with her was because he didn't want everybody else unhappy. He used to be a real thoughtful guy. But lately, he's changed. He got mad because she still cheats on him but he won't hear it. He has feelings for her still, but not enough to actually be with her." I stated. You could learn alot when a guy was tired enough.

She looked at me. "What are you getting at?" She asked me

"He fell for Skylar because she was totally different than Joyce. Each had a different style and Jackson loved Skylar's. He loved that she didn't care and acted tough. He wanted her. He felt he needed her to survive the way he thought he needed Joyce. He wants to forget about her and he wants Skylar to help."

"So, in a way he's using her?" She watched the floor.

"In a way, he's using her. In a way, he loves her." I nodded.

She sighed. "I don't know rather to be all 'awe' or all 'boo.'" She leaned back in the seat.

"I'll give you something to awe about." I winked. She kicked my leg and I whined.

"Perv! Is that why you brought me in here?!" She screamed.

"No!" I whined. "Wait.. I should be the one to get angry. You after all did kiss another girl while we were together!" I'm sure she thought I was bi polar. I switched many times a day. Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't.

"You're mad at me for kissing somebody I love?!" She yelled.

I pulled her to me, holding her close. I kissed her neck and then her lips and gently rubbed her sides. I pulled her on the bed, and on top of me.

-----{Skylar's POV}-----

I paced in the hallway for a few moments. I wasn't wanting to go in there. I wasn't wanting to face him. I just wanted to go home. I wanted none of this to happen. Other than the hot make out sessions I've been in..

No, that was behind me now. I wasn't that crazy girl that only wanted sex and to make out. I was more than that. I didn't drink anymore..

I pressed my back against the cold, hard wall. Zoey's face popped into my mind as soon as I closed my eyes. She seemed perfect. But then Jackson was there.. They seemed to be fighting over me. Zoey hit Jackson and he turned towards me. Screaming something about how he wanted to rape me. Make me pregnant. I screamed out and opened my eyes. A nurse stood in front of me.

"Dream.." I muttered as I peeled myself from the wall and walked over to Tom's door. Ready to open, I heard him say something that made my heart drop.

"Joyce and Jackson had a baby a few years back.."

Those words hurt me. Why, I wasn't sure. I guess the fact had hit me right then. While I may have been out of control, at least I never had a baby. I never said I wasn't pregnant..

Tears grew into my eyes and I walked into Jackson's room. I was ready for a fight. "You had a baby?" I growled at him. He choked on his peas.

"What?!"

I showed him my teeth. "You and her.. you had a baby? And you don't even help her with it?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Dx more and more secrets, huh?
I feel like I'm the only one that keeps coming up with ideas so that everything is drown to Jackson, Zoey and Skylar O.o DILLON AND SKYLAR NEED A HOT BED TIME, YES? ;D Jk, that's only for Zoey and Skylar ;D Also, jk xD

--Christa