Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

You're Oh So Cute

I felt the bus jerk to a stop, flinging me onto Joe. He looked down and smirked a little. "No." I said and got up.

"Ahh!" I heard Skylar scream as she fell into the room with Jackson. Their limbs were tangled. Ew!

"Gross." I whined, getting up. "Why did we stop?" I asked. Kyler came out.

"We need to stop for gas and food. So in the mean time, you guys can look around." He said. Zoey ran into the room, her wallet in her hand.

"Woo! Shopping!" She ran out the door with Tom chasing her. I laughed as Joe grabbed my hand.

"Come on, let's go look around." He pulled me with him. I followed him.

"It's Joe Jonas!" A girl screeched. He looked over and groaned. "Who's that?" She looked at me, annoyed.

"His girlfriend!"

"Get her!" One shouted and they all ran at us. Joe grabbed my arm, and pulled me with him. I giggled and followed.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He pulled me into one of the back doors at the mall, and shut it.

"Um... Not sure." He led me down the hall and looked around. I saw some posters for Victoria's Secret as we walked into the actual store. He looked around. "Oh." He smirked and looked at me.

"No!" I said. "Come on, can we just please go back to the bus?" I asked, holding my stomach. I think I threw up a little to much cause I feel extremely sick.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking down at me. I bit my lip.

"Uh, I think it's just a stomach ache. I wanna lay down is all." I said. I felt like I had to throw up again, but had nothnig to throw up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shoot me. COMMENTS. :D
;D

-Ashley Dawn