Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Learn To Keep Your Mouth Shut

-----{Skylar's POV}-----

I bit my lip as Jackson grabbed my hand and gave a small smile. He knew I was nervous about a few things right now. I wasn't ready for what we just did, or was I?

He pulled me close to him and pecked my lips. "I've got to go get ready. See you later?" He smiled. I nodded and pecked his lips back. He rushed off down the hall and into his dressing room. A second later he walked out and laughed. "It really doesn't matter any more. Come on!" He pointed into his room.

I giggled and walked in before him. There were clothes already in here, and even some make up in front of a mirror. "You need make up?" I giggled.

"For on stage. Lights!" He said and walked into the bathroom.

I picked up a brush and looked in the mirror. My blonde and purple hair a total wreak. It was from sleeping right before we walked in here. I shrugged and put the brush back down, deciding I didn't wanna fix it. My make up had been a day old as well. Still a little messed up from the sexual moments on the bus with Jackson.

"Can I do your make up?" I called.

I heard him laugh. "Uh, I don't know." He walked without a shirt. I giggled and looked away, making sure to peek in the mirror. "I forgot something.." He said. He walked over to the small fridge and opened it up. It was full of RedBull, Monster, and Sprite and a few bottles of water. He grabbed a Monster and opened it. Taking a huge gulp before walking back into the bathroom. Closing the door. I heard the shower start running.

I sat on the couch and leaned my head back. I heard the door open again as he walked out, wearing his black boxers. I laughed and covered my eyes.

"Forgot something else.." He muttered and picked up a towel that was on the other side of the room. He laughed and walked back into the bathroom.

"I think you're making this up!" I called, smirking.

I heard the door open and he walked over, leaning over the couch. "I never make things up." He smirked and kissed me. He turned around. I noticed his bare ass and started laughing. He turned around and I laughed more and covered my eyes. "Don't laugh at it!" He whined.

I smirked. "Go get your shower."

"Will you join me?" He smirked back.

I laughed. "Uh, no. Shower." I pointed into the room. He pouted.

"I waaaant youu!" He whined.

"You'll have to go without me." I smirked.

He smirked and ran over, picked me up, and ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I screamed as he jumped in the shower and pinned me to the wall. With my clothes still on. My make up ran down my face and my hair was soaked. He kissed me hard on the lips, making sure to press his wet body against mine. I felt a little poke and let out a giggle.

He reached to take my shirt off but I stopped him. "No sex." I whispered.

"Who said anything about sex? I just want to see your naked body wet." He winked and pulled my shirt off quickly.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not playing around, Jackson." I said as he kissed one breast.

"Mmm, baby." He moaned, taking both of my boobs in each hand. He squeezed them but I refused to make a sound. He reached behind me and unclipped my bra. Making it fall off. I groaned and covered myself, even though he'd seen them before. I felt weird.

"Please, Jackson." I begged.

"Ooo, baby. I love it when you beg." He smirked and undid my jeans. I tried to kick him away but my knee just slipped. "Beg again!"

I saw the look in his eyes like the first day I saw him. I remembered clearly. It was lust. It was the look of a horny male. "No." I stated. He had trouble with the zipper on my jeans.

He growled and pinned me harder, pressing his sexy wet body closer to mine. I wanted to melt, but tried not to think about his body. "Skylar, you were more fun on the bus. Where's that girl?"

"You like my teenage self?" I laughed. Of course, everybody wanted a piece of me. Only because I was the biggest slut out there.

He thought for a second and then nodded. I rolled my eyes as he started shaking his head. "No! I love you for who you are now!" He whined.

I pushed him back and got out of the shower. I took a towel that laid on the counter and his shirt. I needed something to cover myself up. As I walked out, he called apology after apology but I wouldn't listen. I dried off and slipped on his shirt before walking out of the dressing room and down the hall. Stupid boys. Why did I have to fall for them?
♠ ♠ ♠
=O Aha, Jackson, Tsk tsk.

Comments and subs are lovely xD

---Christa