Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Smitten Like A Kitten

~*~ Zoey ~*~

Tom and I went to Starbucks. The concert was soonish. I think. I didn't really keep up with the time. I was too busy enjoying myself. Tom's being really sweet and nice. He said he'd do anything for me.

"What does my little liebe want?" he smiled at me.

I leaned into him and looked at the menu. I felt his arm snake around my waist, holding me close. I smiled.

"I want a mocha caramel frappucino with extra caramel, please." I smiled.

"Nicely put, love. I'll have the same." he smiled.

The cashier rang it up and I went to take out my credit card. Tom took it and put it back in my purse.

"A lady never pays for things.Ever." he smiled.

He paid for them and I smiled.

"Spoiling." I teased.

"Get use to it. You're my baby. I'm going to take care of you. And I'm going to do it the right way."

I cooed at him.

"Awe. My knight in shining armor." I kissed his cheek.

I noticed from the corner of my eye, people taking pictures of us with their cell phones and digital cameras. And I didn't really care. I wanted to be seen with Tom. He's changed for the better.

I just hope he doesn't make me regret giving him a chance. I looked up at Tom and he had this really cute smile. All most looked like he was smitten.

"Awe Tomi." I giggled.

"What?" he looked at me.

"Is someone smitten?" I smirked.

"What?! No!" he whined.

"You are. You're smitten by me! Thomas Kaulitz is smitten!" I said, loudly.

He covered my mouth, whining. I giggled into it and the smile returned. He removed his hand gently and leaned down. I stood on my tip toes and kisses him softly, which he gratefully returned.

He held my hips gently as we kissed and my hands were on the back of his neck, rubbing it gently.

A guy rudely shoved Tom away from me.

"Get away from her!" he growled.

It took me a few seconds then my eyes widened.

"Why the hell should I?" Tom growled, his accent coming out very clearly.

I felt faint. I couldn't breathe. I just stood in front of Tom though.

"Go away." I said, dangerously low.

"Zoey, who is he?" Tom asked, behind me.

"I'm her ex, Luke." he smirked. "Her ex who she did every and any thing for. I'm out of prison and I'm back baby girl."

Tom grabbed my arm and put me behind him protectively.

"You have ten seconds to get the hell out of my sight. She doesn't belong to you. You don't control her anymore." Tom glared.

I grabbed onto Tom's muscular arm.

"Tom be careful.. He's dangerous." I whispered.

"You will hand her over, unless you want to get hurt, rock-star." Luke snickered.

"I'd die for her." Tom growled back.

"Let's see if your words true." Luke said and without hesitation, pulled a gun out. He aimed and shot at Tom.

"No!" i screamed and shoved Tom to the side.

I felt a burning pain in my side. I hit the floor.

"Zoey!" Tom and Luke screamed.

Everything went black after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longish chapter :) Comment and subscribe if you want to.

~Maegan