Cowgirl Don't Cry

Is that a constellation?

Bringgg brinnngggg. Mr. Lecavalier, a young Ms. Sydney Maestro is here. Should I let her in?

I giggled at the formality, giggling harder when the security guard winked at me.

“He said go on in darlin’!” I peered at the massive mans nametag and smiled up at him. He had to be at least 6’9” and 300 pounds.

“Thanks Darius! See you soon!”

Vincent Lecavalier’s house was in an exclusive neighborhood on Davis Island in downtown Tampa Bay. I was stunned as I drove my massive truck past the sprawling mansions and unnecessarily large small-family homes. I turned into Vincent’s driveway and pulled up to a large, but modest compared to the others, single story home.

Vincent was waiting outside, a smile lightning up his handsome features, clad in a ‘if you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen’ apron with a short sleeved white t-shirt underneath it. Seeing the large cut muscles protruding and straining the sleeves of the white material, coupled with the womanly apron made me giggle.

“Nice apron Mr. Man.” He feigned anger.

“Wait til you taste my steak, potatoes and broccoli with cheese, then you won’t be laughing!”

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, producing a bottle of wine from behind my back. I felt one hand placed on my lower back, and saw the other grasp the bottle of wine I offered.

“Yum. Thanks for bringing it!” His lips pressed against my cheek and I smiled up at him, rising on my tiptoes to press my lips against his in a quick peck.

“Not a problem.” I was very dressed down in a pair of jean shorts and a Golden Gopher Basketball t-shirt with a black bikini on underneath. “You said we were hot tubbing so I figured I would dress down a bit.” He grinned and gestured to his own blue and black board shorts and white t-shirt under his apron.

“You look beautiful, but basketball, really?” He chuckled, narrowing his eyes at my shirt. “And I’m obviously dressed down too, so not to worry. And yeah, hot tubbing will be fun!” We linked hands and headed up the walk to the front door.

“This place is huge! You live here by yourself?” I looked around in awe as we entered the massive house.

“Oh no, Brad is my roommate, but he’s not here tonight. I don’t think I could handle this place by myself.” He chuckled and set the wine down on the table by the door before pulling me down the hall to the right. “Let me give you the grand tour.”

The hall was wide and the ceilings high, and he gestured to many rooms calling them “guest rooms”.

“The hallway to the left of the entrance wraps around identical to this side, but Brad’s room is over there. This side has my room, and the rooms where my family and friends stay.” The hallway began to curve around and we passed his office and library, and his mom and dads suite. There were two bathrooms in addition to the ones attached to his mom and dad’s suite and his master bedroom.

“Vincent, this place is huge! But it’s beautiful!” I smiled and squeezed his hand.

“This is my room.” He pushed the door open and led me into a massive room with a spectacular view of the bay. His bed was probably one of the largest I had ever seen, and it looked incredibly comfortable too. In the bathroom he had a large whirlpool tub that would comfortably fit two, a separate shower, and two sinks. His closet was walk-in and had way more room than he obviously needed, and he had doors going outside to the pool deck.

“It’s a beautiful house Vincent.” I wound my arm around his waist and we headed towards the common areas of the house. There was a weight room, a living room, a dining room, a video game room and a massive kitchen. In the living room there was a small table set up with candles and two places set. I awed and looked up at him with a smirk. “Well you went all out didn’t you mister.”

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

“I hope it’s not too much.” His grin was infectious and I returned it amicably.

“Of course not! It’s perfect.” And it was. It was perfect – he was perfect.

“Go ahead and sit, I’ll be right back with food and wine.”

“You don’t need any help?”

“No I’m fine, just make yourself comfortable.”

Vincent disappeared through the door and I moved to the fireplace to look at all the framed pictures that decorated the mantel. There were pictures of both Vincent and Brad and their respective families. I picked one up of a young Vincent after a hockey game. He had his arm slung over the shoulder of a blonde girl and was holding a trophy with the other.

I heard Vincent enter the room and set something down, so I wasn’t surprised when I felt hands on my waist and a chin on my shoulder.

“That’s my sister. She’s a year older than me. We’ve always been super close.” I touched the picture.

“She looks just like you.” I turned and wrapped my arms around his waist. “I miss my siblings. That’s the worst part of being away.” I felt his chin rest on the top of my head.

“I definitely feel ya there. And the parents. It’s hard. I’m lucky my parents get to visit as much as they do.” I felt him push my body away slightly so that he could look at me. “Come on, let’s eat before it gets cold.”

I nodded at him and allowed him to take my hand and pull me over to the small, candlelit table. The food amazed me. I had smelled it when we had entered the house, but now that it was sitting in front of me it was mouthwatering. He had made crab stuffed flounder, mashed potatoes, and corn. Add the wine, and I don’t think there could be a more perfect dinner.

“Wow Vincent, this looks amazing! This must have taken all day.” I tasted a bite of the crab stuffing and almost moaned aloud. “And it tastes even better than it looks!”

“I’m glad you like it.” Vincent chuckled, watching me curiously, not having taken his first bite yet.

We spent a few minutes without words, me making occasional noises telling Vincent how much I enjoyed the food and him chuckling at my reactions.

“You didn’t think I could cook did you?” I shook my head slowly and he made a mock indignant face. “I love cooking. I took some classes last summer, actually.”

- - -

Conversation throughout dinner was shallow and just typical ‘get to know each other’ kind of talk. We talked about our childhood; I spoke of my love of horses, and he of hockey; we debated over the differences we had growing up. We laughed quite a bit. It was almost startling to me. I wasn’t used to being around a man that made me laugh and feel so much at ease.

To say that the food was phenomenal was the understatement of the year. Who knew a famous athlete could make food that tasted like that? By the time we were done eating and talking, which was quite a while, I was so satisfied I could just curl up and die right then!

I smiled as Vincent cleared the table in front of me, mentioning that he was turning the hot tub on for us. I took that as a cue and quickly left to slip into my bathing suit. Being that I wasn’t built like a hooters girl, I wore a simple strapless bikini top and regular bottoms that I found at Victoria’s Secret just the week before.

By the time I emerged from the restroom with a towel rapped around my waste I could see the silhouette of the lanky hockey player through the sliding glass doors sliding into a large hot tub on the deck.

In only a few long strides I was across the room and out the door, removing the towel under the appreciative glance of the attractive man that sat in the water before me. And attractive was an understatement. Vincent Lecavalier was a good looking man with his shirt on – but when the shirt came off, he was beautiful. His body was chiseled and toned, and his broad shoulders narrowed down to a lean waist.

I almost had to shake my head to get the thoughts of how gorgeous his body was out of my mind enough to function. The water was perfectly warm – not that warmth was something needed in the southern Florida night – but it felt amazing as I slipped in.

Vincent handed me another glass if red wine and I smiled at him. When had he grabbed these?

“Thanks darlin.” I smiled and clinked my glass against his and settled against his side. His free arm wrapped around my shoulder and he sighed. “What a view?” My voice was soft as I tilted my head up and stared and the stars. Even with the lights from the house and porch, the stars were lit up and visible from the hot tub.

I felt Vincent’s chest rumble and then him move his arm, and suddenly the lights went out. He set down a small remote that apparently controlled the porch lights.

“Better, right?” I felt his arm settle back around my slender shoulders and I leaned my head back to look back at the natural ceiling. “Can you find the north star?” I giggled as he swiveled his head around looking for the brightest star in the sky. I too looked around, glancing at all the different stars.

“Actually, I cant. What the heck!? Where is it?” I sat forward and turned in a full circle, laughing when Vincent mirrored my motions. “I normally can find it.” I smiled softly when Vincent chuckled and sat back down, pulling me gently down onto his lap.

I made a soft ‘oof’ sound as I landed on him, but I quickly settled back against his hardened chest. He pointed upwards towards three stars in a triangular pattern.

“Is that a constellation?” I giggled and turned to look at him.

“No I don’t think so.” I couldn’t help but grin at the cute, lopsided smile that he was sporting at that moment, and I couldn’t deny that my stomach somersaulted as he leaned forward towards my lips.

It seemed to take forever for his lips to finally meet mine. And as soon as they did, I felt like a jolt of electricity ran through my entire body. He ran his tongue against my lips, requesting entrance to my mouth and I quickly obliged, loving the feel of his tongue exploring my mouth.

This was definitely the hottest kiss we had shared to date, but this was the last thought on my mind as my hands wound their way around his neck – a few fingers tangling in the longer tendrils in the back.

I felt him moan softly into my mouth as I pulled softly on the hairs wrapped around my fingers. I felt him settle his hands on my waste one second, and the next second he had lifted me up and spun me around, settling me back down so I was straddling his legs.

I let this intense making out continue for a few more minutes before I realized where it was heading. His hands were heading south, his lips were now sucking on my bottom one. It took a lot of strength, because boy was he doing all the right things, but I pulled away, leaving a very quizzical looking Vincent Lecavalier looking up at me.

I removed myself from his lap and sat down across the hot tub from him, so that I wouldn’t be tempted to jump him right then and there.

“I’m not gunna be just some random fuck. Sorry.” Well, I guess I probably could have phrased that better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so so so sorry this took so long. And i know its not much of an excuse, but i have gone through hell and back the last month. Literally. And bad things come in three: 1. a friend from high school killed himself. 2. the boy i have been in love with, and dating the last 9 months of my life, has been screwing and DATING another girl since march... so im kinda heartbroken (and i dumped his sorry ass) and 3. my horse, who is my baby, is extremely ill and needs to be relocated out of the south and up north because he has decided that he can not sweat, and that he is allergic to gnats and is rubbing on everything and ripping his skin off in chunks. So yeah, i need some good news. On the other hand.... please comment! and subscribe! i could really really use the support! thanks guys... and thanks for reading! i love you all!