Status: Finishedd !

Her First True Love

Here We Go Again

~still De'Andre's P.O.V.~
When I woke up I looked at mi fone to see if Kaira had called.I was hurt wen I didnt see any calls from her.I took a shower n got ready.Wen I got downstairs I grabbed an appl n said bye to my parents.I got in my sis's car n said,'Ayy,Aryelle,did Kaira call u this mornin??'She shook her head no n drove me to school.

Once we got to school I headed straight to the cafeteria n lookd for mah gurl.I saw her with her group of friends.
~Kaira P.O.V.~
Tytiana nudged me n pointed.I lookd in her direction n saw HYM.Oh nw he wanna tlk.Im lik WTF is up wit dat.He lukd at me with a srry luk on his face.I must admit,he lukd HOT wen he did dat cute lil fac.'Ohh com on Kaira.Dnt giv in too easily'I said to myslf.I walkd over still p*ssed n slapped hym.

Once I did dat,it was lik mst of my anger slowly started to fade away.I lukd around n saw dat mst of the studentz n teacherz were watchin.From the corner of mi eye,I saw someone comin towards us.
~Tasha's P.O.V.~
I was jst gettin to school n i saw an area in the cafeteria crowded around it.Once I saw wat was goin on,I felt soooo happy inside.I saw Kaira slap De'Andre with rage.I took the opputunity n walkd ova n said,'Excuse me,bt wat iz u doin to my BF??Or a matter of fact,wat am i gonna do nxt tym i see u with hym??'

~Kaira's P.O.V.~
'Oh so nw ur her boyfriend!?!''No!!Kaira i lov u n i wud never go out wit her whil I'm in lov wit u baby.''Oh Kaira,I lov u!!Ha!Lov?Dat aint lov.Let me see wat I call it...hmm...cheatin on ur gf with a h*e,oh srry..I mean EX girlfriend.N u Mz.Tasha H*e,I'm tired of ur bull.Nw dat he'z singl again u can hav hym AGAIN!!'D tried to grab my hand n pull me back,bt I pulled it awa.

~Tasha's P.O.V.~
Afta she left i jst stood ther shockd.Wow I cnt believ that lil tr*mp brok up with hym.Haha.Nw he's all MINE!!!Datz what D getz for breakin up wit me for that lil sk*nk.N if she tries that again,she wont liv to see da age 17.
~Kaira's P.O.V.~
Once I walkd awa from da drama,da bell rung.So i wnt to mah locka and went to mah nxt class,which unfortunatelyhad both Tasha and D in it.They both lookd up at me n i smirked at them.Jst as i sat down this cute a*s mexican boy said,"Ay Mami.Can I get them digitz?"I said,"Sure!!",and gav hym mah fone.De'Andre was watchin da whol thing and i jst turned da otha way to mah new boo.The teacha walked in and said,"Good aftanoon class!"She begn writin notes on da bored wen i gt a txt from D.It said*What was dat all about?!?**Dnt worry bout it u Tasha man,nt minez!!:P**Im nt her man!!Im nt evn wit ha.Im wit u.**If ur realy wit me then y did I jst giv awa my numba awa,HUH**id evn kno,bt tak me bac,PLZ**um let me think........NOOOOO!!*I quickly put mah fone awa and payed attention to what the teacha was sayin.