So Wrong, Yet So Right...

cross dressing time!!!

Only one thing was running threw my mind: OMG, I love his hair!!

Yes, I do realize that I sound like a chick, but come on!! It's soo cool! He had it cut just above his shoulder with a side bang covering his left eye... this alone wasn't very remarkable but the colour was. The ends where bleached a light blond and throughout the rest were chunks of blue... Told you it was awesome!!

"You can be my new video-game buddy!" I practically screamed, running up and hugging him so tight he let out a tiny squeak.

don't get the wrong idea.. I'm always like that. Way too hyper for my own good, or anyone else's for that matter. Also I'm not gay so don't even start with the fag comments, thank you very much!

"Can't...fucken..breath" He finally got out....oupsies. I let go, grabbed his hand and started skipping.

"Uh... where are we going?" Jesse asked. "I'm gonna be late for class."

"Screw class, we're going shopping!" I said, still dragging Jesse along behind me.

"Shopping time it is then." Jesse smiled and started skipping.

******************

"Hell no!" I exclaimed. "There's no effing way I'm trying that on!!"

We were standing in the middle of Hot Topic looking at the racks of clothing, when Jesse held up a pink corset top and insisted that I try it on.

"Pretty please with pumpkins on top." Jesse pouted, giving me major puppy eyes.

No!... must... resist... the eyes!

"Fine," I said reluctantly, but with an evil smile. "But... you're trying on this!" I held up a black mini-skirt with a pink belt and chains.

Jesse's eyes opened wide. "Damn"

~

"Does this skirt make my butt look fat?" Jesse asked, twirling this way and that in front of the changing room mirror.

"Fat isn't my problem... I'm flatter then a blueberry pancake!" I said looking down at the fabric hanging loosely off my chest.

I heard a click and looked away from my non-existent boobs to see Jesse holding a camera phone.

"Why you little..." I ran and tackled him to the floor, quickly grabbing the phone and deleting the pictures of me in this...um...shirt.

"Alex, get your fat ass off me! This fuckin skirt is riding up in very uncomfortable places!"

"I'm insulted you would even consider me fat! HMPH!" I folded my arms across my NOT fat stomach. "Meanie"

At that very moment, the changing room door opened and one of the girls that worked here walked in. After seeing me sitting there on Jesse (who was still in the skirt) she immediately blushed and dropped the box she was carrying.

"oh god." She covered her eyes and practically ran out of the room.

Jesse and I looked at each other, unable to contain it any longer we both burst out in hysterical laughter.

***************************

After getting kicked out of the mall for throwing ice cream in the food court, we started walking down the road towards my house.

"Favorite colour?"

"blue" Jesse said after some thought.

I'd been quizzing him on anything and everything I could think of. For some reason I wanted to know everything about him, no matter how insignificant.... weird.

"Chris dDonathon or Jeffree Star?" I asked.

"Chris fucking Donathon all the way!!" He finally announced, a smile plastered on his face.

"Haha, I'd fuck him in the backseat!" I said laughing.

Jesse gave me a funny look and blushed.

"I was kidding," I said, laughing at his facial expression.

"oh..." He said looking at the ground.

What was that about?

Thankfully we had reached my house and were now walking up the driveway to my front door.

"I'm hoooooooome!!" I yelled, shoving the door closed behind us. My mom was sitting on the couch, playing with my little sister.

"The school called.... said you skipped class again." She rolled her eyes.

"Awwwww, come on!! I had to show the new guy around the mall!" I whined sounding just like a little kid.

"Fine... just please don't do it again.... even tho I know you will anyway." she laughed.

"Oh! And this is would be Jesse!" I turned towards the door where Jesse was still standing.

"The new kid?"

I nodded.

"So... have you two kissed yet?" My mom asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Mom!! For the last time: I. Am. Not. Gay!!"... this tends to happen a lot.

"You just keep telling yourself that." She smiled. "Snacks are in the kitchen."

We quickly grabbed the vitamin water (yummmm) and gummy bears that were sitting on the counter and climbed down the stairs to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote this during class..... cause VANESSA didn't bring her fuckin pencil crayons!! grrr