So Wrong, Yet So Right...

Sugar cookies!!

We walked into a huge Black and white bed room with posters covering the walls.

"Holy shit!Your room is so cool!" I said while admiring the 3 hot! base guitars! I turned around to see what... well what i would have wanted in my room..."Are you in a band?Do play drums or guitar?" I couldn't stop babbling on. I couldn't help but notice the big black and red drums in the corner of his room.

"Yup! To all of your questions...but I only play the drums!"He said looking all happy. We walk over to his king sized bed and sat down. I noticed I was still staring in his big blue eyes.

"Do you want to go on the computer?" He asked, obviously trying to change the subject. I guess I looked kind of confuzzled because he threw his arms in the air and screamed. "I know, I know! We can have a gummy bear eating competition! How bout' it mate!?"

Sure that was exactly what i wanted!

"Sure, sure." I said while looking at the ten pound bag of gummy bears."Why not. Whatever you want."

"Whats wrong?" He asked patting my back. "Are you mad at me?"

NO! How could he ever think that, it was the complete opposite.. i was.. hmm.. well.. i think I'm in love[/] with him. How could this be happening he wasn't even g-gay!

"No!! Why the hell would I?" I said i while pointing at him. "You think I was mad at you? You are the only nice person I've met so far. But, by the way things are looking, i won't be meeting anyone."

It was silent for a short moment. He sat there mouth dropped open obviously dumbed founded.

"Why the hell, would people fucken hate you?" he asked. He seemed pretty pissed "Your so fucken cool! Your like the coolest friend anyone could ask for!" Then he reached over and gave me a hug, I couldn't retain myself from smelling him as he hugged me... the sweet fragrance that came off his skin was sensational!

"Umm... That's easy... I'm a freak, a fag! and I'm g-..well never mind." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Were you just about to say..'and I'm not very good at talking to girls?!'" He asked looking at me. I had to admit his guy was kind of dumb..but hot ok I lied he's SEXY!

"Ya....That's exactly what I was going to say." I said trying to make it sound true.

"oh..okie doke."

We ate some gummy bears and we decided to go for a walk.

****

"OK...so what was the best part about Canada?" He asked pretty interested on what i was going to say.

"Well i didn't really like it, it was to cold. It snows a lot there and gets like -30c! Holy fuck it was cold!"

"Wowsers! That is cold!"

"Yup.. I have a question... Are you happy that you met me? Or do you want me to go lay on the road and wait till a trailer comes along and hits me?" I laughed at my sarcasm.

"Oh my...sugar cookies!" he screamed

"What? You want me to do sugar cookies?"

"LOOK! Its cookies!" he laughed when a small white dog jumped up and pushed him on the ground... it was licking him all over... I wished i was that mutt for just one minute.

"Umm.. alrighty then." I said then the dog jumped off of him and walked away.. I put out one hand and said." Get your ass off the ground!" He grabbed my hand and i pulled him up.. but I didn't want to let go of his hand but he pulled it away to clean off his ass that was covered in mud.. not that i would know. I could feel my cheeks burnin' under my skin i didn't really know why tho.

"Umm..Sorry i have to go home."Alex said sadly. He really sounded like he wanted to stay.

"Ok what time do you need to be home?"

"7:30...For supper." He said looking at his cell phone.

"Do you want to see my house it's just 'round the corner? I promise we won't be long!" I asked giving him the same puppy eyes that I had in the mall.

"Er. Um... I don't know."

"PLEASE! Pretty, pretty please!! I want to show you my bed room!" I said still giving puppy eyes.

He seem to be thinking for the right words to say. "Ok, but only for 10 minutes then I have to go home..Wait!! Unless i call and ask my mom."

He called and everything was good he could stay at my house for a while! Holy shit this is fucken awesome!

As we skipped holding hands to my house, we sang The Wizard of OZ theme song.
***

When I - I mean we, opened the door, we could only see Kelly, my little fucken sister making out with her boy friend!I really needed to see that!

"Wowsers! Get a room!" Alex cried before i could say anything.

"Maybe I will! Who the hell are you?Are you Jesse's boy-friend?" Oh my God she just told him i was ga-gay!

"Umm...No..I'm not gay." He said politely."Nor is Jesse..Right?" He asked

"Right!" I screamed a little loudly.

"SURE!! You can't lie to everyone Jesse they're gonna find out yo -" Before Kelly could finish Brad was already sucking the lips off of her.

We were walking up the stairs to my bed room in silence. I think Alex wanted to go home.. but i was to much of a chicken to ask.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes it is long..

Ok I had fun tho!! haha--> Vanessa said this part.