Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Dinner with Friends.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

I turned over, my eyes fluttering open. I look up and Jack’s head was leaning back, against the couch. He was breathing slowly and deeply. A little snore escaped his throat.

I snuggled closer to him. He smelled so good and felt so warm. I fell back asleep with his chest against my cheek.

I don’t think I was asleep too much longer when I started to hear voices coming into the house. Heels clicked on the kitchen tile and into the living room.

“They’re all asleep in here.”

I dozed off again, before I could focus on the rest of the conversation.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

“Hey Jack. Hun, dinner’s ready.” Mrs. Gaskarth gently woke me up.

I nodded ok to her and she went to wake up Alex. I tried to sit up, but I felt Stella’s body on mine. I put my hand on her back, rubbing it gently.

“Stella, Mrs. G. made us dinner.” My voice was really low.

She stirred around and mumbled something.

I smiled, laughing. “Huh?”

She looked up at me with sleepy eyes. “I like food.”

I smiled at her. “Then let’s go get some.”

She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair. Zack was just waking up, too, but Rian, Kara and Alex were already making their way to the kitchen.

Stella looked at me when she stood up. “Sorry I totally fell asleep on you. Even though you were totally comfortable.”

I stood up, too, making her look up at me. “So were you. But I never mind. That would some good sleep.”

I followed her into the kitchen. Everyone was sitting down and we ended up sitting at opposite sides of the table. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. She started talking to Kara and they started giggling.

*I am so insanely into her.*

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

Alex’s parents were the sweetest ever. Mrs. Gaskarth was adorable and sweet, plus she made a delicious dinner. Mr. Gaskarth was cracking jokes all night.

I hugged Mrs. G as we all got ready to leave.

“It was so nice to meet you, Stella. You’re such a beautiful young lady.”

“Aww, thank you, Mrs. G.”

“You are just as much welcomed here as the rest of my kids.” She rubbed my back as I turned to walk outside.

“Thank you so much!” I walked toward my car, checking my phone.

I had 2 texts from Kara.

>Bow chicka wow wow. Sleeping on Jack! He’s so into you!

>Ok, really? Did you see him at dinner? He was making googly eyes at you.

I texted her back.

<Shut up, Kara…whatever. I do HAVE to tell you what he said to me though.

“Hey Stella.”

I turned around to see a smiling Jack.

“Yes sir?” I stood up straight, smiling back.

“Will you come with me to get some ice cream…pleeeease?”

I laughed out loud. He sounded like a little boy.

“Of course I will, but…” I looked back at my car.

“Oh, um, well, you wanna just follow me?”

I nodded. “Sure.”

“Yay! Ok, follow me then and I’ll see you there!” He bounced to his car.

*How was he so hot and cute and….everything?!*