Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Flashback.

"Ohmygod, really?" I scowled as I walked into the cafeteria. I came in looking for Ashton and Grace, but that's not what I found.
I saw stupid Alex Gaskarth standing in the middle of the doorway, flirting with some girls and high fiving and smirking at some guys.
"Fuck," I mumbled under my breath.
I was thinking of any way I could ninja my way past him. I mean, he did think I was a witch…maybe I could make myself disappear…
“Well, look who it is. Garden Ho!”
Dammit! I thought too long and didn’t move fast enough.
I didn’t even bother trying to smirk at him. I just tried walking past him with that same scowl on my face. But he moved in front of me, getting into my way.
“Woah woah, Gardner. Where are you going so fast?”
I rolled my eyes at him. “Alex, what the hell do you want?” God, he pisses me off!
“I just wanted to talk to you…” He whined.
“What? Just tell me so I can leave…I’m hungry.” I groaned.
He smiled at me. “Well, I’m having this hot party this weekend and I would be SO fucking happy if you could come. You could listen to my band, fall for me…and mmhm…I could have that tight…”
“ALEX!”
I thought that was me who yelled that, but then again, that was nothing close to what I wanted to yell at him.
Alex rolled his eyes, grimacing and running his fingers though his hair. “Nice timing, Jackass!”
I looked at what Alex was looking at: a tall, brown-eyed boy with long brown hair and a really random blonde streak in the front.
I smiled as he pretty much skipped over to Alex, but then I quickly covered my ears when I realized how loud he was being.
“Dude, this party is gonna be epic!! I think half of the school is gonna be there!” He laughed loudly, too.
I looked up at him, staring.
The tall, brown haired boy looked to me, then Alex.
“Oh. I’m sorry.” He held his arms up in surrender. “Carry on.”
I shook my head. “No. Thank you so much random, loud, tall boy. You saved me from being verbally raped by this asshole.” I smiled at him, sincerely. “I don’t know you, but I owe you. Bye.” I rushed to my lunch table.
“Yeah, thanks a lot, man.” Alex shoved Jack.