Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Theme Song: Time of Our Lives-Miley Cyrus

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

Stella looked indescribable. I didn’t want to look away from her. I couldn’t. We finally got to the school. When the driver opened the door for us, there were limos and pretty people everywhere. He helped the girls out first.

Stella wrapped her arm in mine. She was shaking a bit.

“You’re nervous,” I stated as we walked toward the school.

She clung closer to me. “Tonight’s a big deal.”

“I’ve got you. Tonight is gonna be the best.”

As we walked inside, Alex told us we had to check in with Goddard before we could go backstage. I turned to Stella.

“I’m excited for you, kid.” She bounced as she spoke to me. “Have fun!”

I bent down to kiss her gently. “You too, sexy.”

She bit her lip as I turned to walk away. Before I turned down the hallway, I looked back and winked at her.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

I laughed after Jack walked away. That left me, Kara and Kate in the hallway. Kara walked over to me, leaving Kate by herself. Kate was texting someone. We decided to go ahead and walk in without her.

“I just don’t like her too much,” I said to Kara.

“Alex doesn’t either. But he loves sex.”

I sighed, half-laughing as we walked into the gym. The decorations were excellent and the lighting was perfect. Music was playing through the monitors. Tons of people were already dancing and talking and more people were still coming.

We went straight to the snack table.

“So, I dunno, but…” Kara started.

“What?” I bit into a pretzel.

“I…think Alex’s into you.”

I coughed some of the pretzel out of my throat. “Shut up, Kara. No, he isn’t. No.”

She shrugged her shoulders. “Oookay,” she sang.

“Why would you even suspect something like that?”

She flipped her hair over her shoulder. “You just didn’t see how he looked at you when you stepped into the limo.”

I rolled my eyes. “Kar, he’s just Alex. He hates me.”

“True,” she agreed. I shoved her playfully. “Heyyy!” She laughed.

“Just stop jumping to conclusions. Plus he knows how I feel about Jack.”

“You’re right…” She paused. I looked at her and she was looking at something else.

I looked toward the direction her eyes were. She was looking toward the door.

Ryan and Grace had just walked in. Grace had her arm wrapped around Ryan’s and she was leaning into him.

I turned my head.

“Come dance with me,” Kara shouted over the music.

I went with her. I was NOT going to let them ruin my night.

We danced to one random song and we danced horribly. I’m pretty sure people were staring and laughing at us. And I loved it. When the song ended, we were laughing at ourselves.

Mr. Goddard walked out to the auditorium stage. Almost everyone got quiet, but there was still a little chattering around.

“Ok, students. We have some live music tonight. 3 of our own students…your friends…and their friend are in this band. I hope you are excited…”

“GET ON WITH IT, GODDARD!” Someone yelled, interrupting him.

People around started laughing. I laughed too.

“Alright. Here they are. ALL TIME LOW!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, friends.
This will be my last chapter for a while.
I'm going to a camp for the week. And I'm pumped.

I would love to come back to many subscribes and many more comments.
Thank yall so much for reading.

I will update as SOON as I get back.

Love.