Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Declared.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

I parked on the curb and quietly shut my door. I walked through the lawn and lightly rapped on Stel’s window. She pulled up her blinds and unlocked her window, lifting it up easily, preventing it from creaking.

I climbed in, sliding the window down behind me. Then, I turned around, looking down at Stella. She was wearing a tight tank top and short shorts.

“You have to be good and quiet. Rose is right over there.” She pointed to the wall to the left of us.

I stepped closer to her. “How am I supposed to be good, with you…in this?” I reached over slowly, my fingertips grazing her belly.

She shook her head, a smile on her face. “Shh,” she placed her index finger over her lips.

I smirked to myself.

*She has no idea how sexy she can be.*

“What?” She was looking at me, trying to figure out what I was thinking.

I stepped closer to her, placing my hands on her skinny, bony hips. I rolled my fingers on the end of her tank top. “You are pretty wonderful, you know?” She wrapped her arms around my neck and shrugged. “Well, until you know it, I’m gonna keep reminding you.”

“Why should I believe you?” Her big brown eyes stared into mine.

“Cause I know the truth.”

She giggled at that comment. “Well, tell me some more truths.” Her hips swayed slowly and her fingers slowly ran up my neck and into my hair.

I thought about some things to tell her. “I’ve got 2 for ya. One: You’re making me pretty damn hot right now.”

“Jack!” She squealed, quietly.

I smiled through my words. “Hold on, I’ve got one more.” She nodded her head, waiting. “Number 2.” I paused, knowing the anticipation would kill her.

Her body bounced around my arms. “Tell meee,” she whined.

I brought my hand up to her cheek and rubbed her ear gently. “I really, really want to do this.” My finger slowly traced a line down from her ear to her jaw line, then under her chin. I bent down slowly, kissing her lips softly.

I could feel her petite body shaking. When I broke the kiss, I was glad I still have
one arm around her waist because her knees were seriously wobbly. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

“That’s…um…that’s not fair?” Stella stuttered. She backed up to sit on her bed.

I sat next to her and to be honest, she had the same weakening effect on me. My heart was pounding incredibly fast and I felt like I had pure electricity running through me.

*I love this feeling.*

“I mean…” She sighed, shaking her head.

“Come here.” I leaned closer to her and she leaned into me.

Our makeout session got pretty intense. We ended up lying on her bed, my body over hers. My lips left her mouth and slowly grazed her jaw, then ran down her neck. As I sucked and kissed around it, she was squirming under me. My mouth kept moving and all of the sudden, I heard her gasp. I kept my mouth there, in that one spot, but now, I started nibbling. Stella’s hands were running up and down my neck and back. Her breathing was jagged and her moans were starting to get louder. I slowed down, bringing my lips back up to hers, kissing her intensely. Before I pulled away, I felt her teeth gently bite down on my bottom lip. My body shivered before I moved away, looking down at her.

Stella’s cheeks were blushed and she had to catch her breath before
speaking. “I’m glad you stopped then. I was afraid I would wake everyone up.” She continued looking at me. “You’re a bad boy.”

I rolled over, propping myself up on my elbow. “I know it. The baddest of the bad. It’s sexy, right?”

She was nibbling on her bottom lip. “The sexiest.” She ran her fingers through my hair. “You’re gonna end up rubbing that badness off on me. And, speaking of bad, you have to be on your best behavior when you meet Rose.”

I wrinkled my nose. “I was kinda hoping I could just fly over the table when we were with her and, like, ravage you.”

Stella laughed so hard, she had to cover her mouth. “Noo, baby,” she said after she could talk without laughing hysterically. “You have to be really good.”

I looked at her innocently.”What? This isn’t good?” I reached over and tickled her a bit. She tried wiggling away and to not erupt in laughter.

“Not around my sister. But otherwise…”

I laughed, knowing she was serious.

“Ya know, I talked about you today and she almost pounced. She’s like my dad, expect girl style.”

“What did she say about me?” I was kinda excited to know.

Stella covered her face with her hands. The sign that she was nervous, scared or embarrassed.

“Uh oh.” I moved closer to her. “Was it that bad?”

She shrugged. A muffled “I dunno” came through her hands.

“Tell me, Stel. It’s ok. I won’t be hurt or offended.

She peeked through her fingers. “She asked if you were my boyfriend.” Her skinny fingers closed so quickly, I couldn’t get a glimpse of her eyes.

I blushed at that. I never thought of declaring us as an “us.” I heard her groan.

“No, no. I’m not thinking anything bad…do you wanna be my girlfriend?”

I heard a snicker under her hands and she moved one away, then the other. “I like you. A lot. And if you want to be my boyfriend, then…”

“I definitely do. Cause I like you more than you could ever know.”

Stella smiled brightly and I hovered over her again, kissing her tenderly.
♠ ♠ ♠
My attempt at racy...