Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Bitches Aint Shit.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

I paid for all my awesome merchandise, really excited to give Stella what I bought her.

As I walked out the store, someone completely ran into me. I stumbled backwards, dropping my bag. Whoever hit me was immediately apologizing. “I’m so so sorry, Jack.”

I bent down to pick up my bag, confused by the fact that the person that hit me knew my name. I turned around after I stood up straight and I was looking down at Grace.

“Please don’t yell at me.” She pleaded like a little girl.

I rolled my eyes, turning to walk away.

“Wait, Jack! Hold on.”

I sighed audibly and turned back around to face her. “What, Grace?”

“Can I just talk to you?”

I stood there, not saying a word, looking at her as people walked past us.

She started. “I really, really miss Stella and I don’t want her to hate me. What can I do? Can’t you just put in ONE good word for me?” She walked closer to me, pouting.

*Dammit.*

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

I left Katelyn a while ago, frustrated at the things she’d told me. I needed to cool down. I decided to walk around the mall. I wasn’t much of a shopper, but I just wasn’t ready to go home. I didn’t want to be in a pissy mood around Rose.

Remembering the night I was here with Jack made me smile as I strolled through the food court.

“Are you stalking me, Stella?”

I turned around, hearing my name. “OhMyZachary!” I walked to him, hugging him and standing under his tall, muscle-y-ness. “No, I’m not following you. You’re following me!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“What are you doing here?” he asked as we started walking again.

“Just cooling off.”

He raised his eyebrows at me, curiously.

“Katelyn wanted to talk to me about some bullshit and I’m just too nice.”

He laughed, wrapping his arm around me. “But it’s a good thing, You’re a great person.”

“Thank ya.”

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

I was sitting on a bench with Grace now, listening to her talk. I didn’t know if she was bullshitting or telling the truth.

“I mean, I was never really attracted to him. He came onto me. And as far as I know, Ryan didn’t even like Stella like she liked him.”

I sighed again. “I think that’s beside the point. You were supposed to be her friend and you fucked that up.”

“I still want to be her friend. Ryan wasn’t worth losing her over.” Grace was just talking and talking. “Can you just tell her that? Or maybe, we can just talk to her together?” She pleaded.

“Grace, that’s your own battle. But maybe I can try…” I trailed off.

She smiled a wickedly creepy smile. “Thank you, Jack. You’re a great guy, you know? Stella’s really lucky.”

I didn’t respond to that. I was looking down at the time, thinking about a way to escape.

Suddenly, I felt Grace’s hand on my thigh.

I fucking freaked!

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

“Shut up! That shirt was adorable.”

Zack and I were fighting about a top on a mannequin that I thought was super cute.

“Don’t waste your money,” he said. “Just look at it and imagine yourself wearing it. It’s better for everyone that way.”

I shoved him as we turned the corner. “You booger!”

He laughed with me. “Hey. Isn’t that Grace?”

I looked up and saw what he was talking about. Grace was sitting on a bench…with some guy…that wasn’t Ryan. I just rolled my eyes, angrily. “Yeah, it is.”

I knew she would play Ryan and for a split second, I felt sorry for him. But just a nanosecond…until my eyes realized who she was sitting with.

I almost fell to my knees.

But not before I ripped her greasy, brown hair from her ugly-ass head!
♠ ♠ ♠
is that 10 stars i see?!
thank you.
thank you.
thank you.
<3