Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Theme Song: Down With The Sickness-Disturbed.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

Jack stood up, whipping his body away from her. “What the hell are you doing?” I heard him yell.”

“I’m so much better that her, Jack. And I’ll give you ANYTHING you want.” Grace stepped closer to him.

Jack stepped back again.

After that, all I saw was red. The next thing I remember is fists full of hair and screeching.

“Stay the fuck away from my life, bitch!”

Someone was pulling me away. I yelped as my hair got pulled, but I didn’t let go of her hair until someone got in between us.

“Fuck you,” I yelled. I reached over the person between me and Grace, slapping her in the face. The person in the middle pushed me back into the person holding me from behind.

I stood back, seeing Grace wipe her nose. It was bloody.

At that moment, I felt very accomplished.

4 security guards were around us and there were crowds and crowds of people staring.

“Shit,” I mumbled. My head was throbbing and there were arms still around my waist. I turned around to see who they belong to.

It was Jack. And Zachary was the one that had been between us.

“Shit,” I mumbled again.

“You just beat her ass.” Jack said, seeming shocked, but amused. ‘”In front of all these people. In the mall.”

Grace and I were escorted to the security offices in the back of the mall. After talking with the chief of security, I was told that I was “prohibited to return to the mall for the next 3 months.” Which was all summer.

I walked out of his office, flipping off Grace before she walked in. I got back to the main hallway and Jack and Zachary were waiting on me. I was embarrassed as heel, so I didn’t look them in the eyes long.

“Can we just go?” I mumbled with my head down.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

Stella walked to her car without saying goodbye to me. I watched her drive away, but I felt a bit better when I saw look back at me.

“What the fuck just happened?” Zack rubbed the back of his neck.

I shrugged my shoulders, speechless at the moment. My phone jingled and vibrated in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out, seeing that it was May calling. I’d completely forgotten about her.

“Jack?”

“Hey,” I muttered.

“God, are you alright? Where are you? Where’s Stella?”

“I’m fine. And she’s gone.” My voice was monotone.

“Meet me at the car, ok?”

I hummed an “ok” before hanging up.