Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Welcome Home, Brother.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

As we continued cuddling, I turned on the TV, watching some baseball. Stella was lying down, so that her head rested on my chest and she was running her fingers up and down my chest, lazily.

There was a knock on my door.

“What?” I yelled.

The door busted open. “Get the fuck up, Jackass.”

I lifted my head up, looking at the door. My jaw dropped in surprise. I unwrapped my arms from Stella, hopping out of bed.

“Joe!”

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

I smiled at how excited Jack was to see his older brother. They did the man handshake-hug thing.

Joe nodded his head at me. “Am i…interrupting something?”

“No, no. This is my girlfriend, Stella.”

I stood up, walking over to them. I reached over to shake Joe’s hand. “Nice to finally meet you,” I said in my quiet, shy voice.

Joe looked down at me, smiling at me and then to Jack. He made a small movement with his eyebrows. “Nice to meet you, too. I just wanted to let you know I was here. Carry on.” He nodded at me before walking backwards out of Jack’s room, pulling the door shut as he left.

“Well, you heard the man. Carry on.” Jack picked me up as I giggled. He fell on the bed with me under him. “Yeah, I’m a lucky son of a bitch.” He grinned at me.

“No, you’re a smug son of a bitch.” I wrinkled my nose at him.

“Oh yeah?” He started, tickling me. I squirmed, laughing, trying to pull away. “Yeahh, shut up.” He stopped tickling me and he leaned his forehead against mine.

I looked up at him, looking into his eyes. Just as he was about to kiss me, I quickly slid away from him and off the bed.

“Hey! Get back here.”

I shook my head, wrinkling my nose at him. “Uh-uh. You need to stop making out with me and hang out with your boyfriend. And I need to get home to hang out with my sister.”

He pouted.

“No, sir. Come on.” I slid my heels back on, walking out of his room, with him trailing slowly behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
listened to ADTR as I wrote this.
sorry it sucks.
i'm having the worst day.